CH 12 Long time no see

𝓲𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱, 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓼 𝓪 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽

 -𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓪

Aga 12

"Ei pop's!"

Cross stared at fresh who popped his head into a portal, upside down. "Yes?" He asked tilting his head to the side.

Fresh jumped out of the portal with a flip and landed perfectly on his feet. Facing away from Cross. He turned around. "So! I was talking with Glitchy just now."

Cross's eyes widen a bit. Ah...was fresh going to get mad at him? He knows fresh really care about his dolls and he might have gone too far with Error. "In my defense-" he raised his hand. "I did not mean for that to happen. He was the one the one who decided to check my soul, he was just punished for doing so"

"Ya could have warned him"

"And reveal my status as Admin?"

The two stayed quiet, staring at each other. Fresh sighed, there was no use in having this conversation. "Fine...please take it easy tho, its hella unrad of you to scare him like that" he pouts, putting his hand in his jacket pockets.

Cross sat on the bed, crossing his legs, he leaned on his arms for support. "I haven't done anything yet" he smirked. "All I did was tease him"

Fresh sat down on the bed next to cross and leaned against him. "You're version of teasing ain't the same here Pop." He sighs. "That's just harassing." He pouts.

Cross raised a bone brow at this behavior. He reached a hand up and took off Fresh's cap to stroke his skull. "Hmmm? Why are we having this talk? Do you want me to stop?"

Fresh looked up at him. "Would ya?"

"...no, wheres the fun in that?"

Fresh frowned he already knew he was going to say that but still! Can't he make an exemption to the game? "PAAAAAAAA...."

Cross places a hand over fresh's mouth, shutting him up. "Fine...I can't promise that I'll leave error alone, he is an essential part of the game afterall." He raised his hand. "But, I will take it easy on him..."
He smiles and pats fresh's skull.

"I know he's one of youre favorites so I'll make sure not to break him too much."
Not that error wasn't already broken. In honesty, it didn't matter to him that Error was one of fresh's favorites, all that matters was that fresh won't throw a tantrum, the last time he did it did not end well for cross and the multiverse.

Bad things happen when a parasite acquires god like powers from an admin apparently.

Fresh gives him a warm smile. "Thanks pop"

Cross leans down and presses a kiss on fresh's forehead. "You should go, the others might find out you're here." He looks over at the door, he could sense Killer and nightmare's presence in the hallway. "You're presence isn't exactly...discreet." Fresh has an aura of a firework, bright, loud and powerfull, it's impossible to miss and can be traced from miles away.

Fresh hopped off the bed. "OKAY! but I'm not leaving without damage. The wall on the outside of the palace could use some Rad pink don't you think?" He opens his inventory and takes out a can of pink spray paint. He brings up two finger to salute. "BYE POPS! SEE YAH ON THE FLIP SIDE!" And with that he fresh-poofed out of the room.

Cross simply waved before looking down at the rainbow powder on the floor, his brows furrowed. He was not going to clean that.

He lays down on his back, his legs still dangling off the bed. He felt exhausted, it's been so long since he felt like this. It's not even physical, its more emotional.

He sighs and sits back up, he crawls up to the center of the bed and leans against the pillows. He groans a bit, he is DEFINITELY changing these things, they were not up to his standards.

He leans back with a sigh, maybe...maybe he's just adjusting to all of...this. He'd been in x tale for so long he forgot how to talk to other people or even handle emotions.

Xtale is always empty, only he, the admin can enter it afterall. It's where he makes his creations and it hides the main code of the multiverse. It was more like an workplace than a home really, but it was calm over there...no monster to talk to. No questions.

He had been planning this game for so long but now he just wants to go back to xtale, he's not gonna end the game of course, he still wants it, but maybe...just for a few hours? Maybe if he goes back to xtale he'll finally figure out what this sinking feeling in his soul is.

He closes his eyes and breathes for a while. Just trying to collect himself.

A faint buzz of a portal opening catching his attention and he opens up one eye.

In hindsight, the portal was like any other, blue and round with it's edges glowing, but if you look closely enough, you can see the little bits of glitches and error signs decorating it's frame.

A skeleton walked out of the portal, he wears a blue scarf with the X mark on his neck and had eyelights shaped like stars and wore A smile on his that never fades.

Cross smiles and sits up straight, putting his hand on his lap.

The other skeleton gives him a big smile before closing the portal and getting down on one knee, head hung low.
"Admin Cross" he greated.

Cross nods his head, when was the last time they saw each other?

"Hello, long time no see, Blue"

------

𝓧𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓫𝓸𝔁 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭, 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮, 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓷𝓸 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓽𝓼. 𝓑𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓪𝓯𝓽 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓭𝓮.

 - 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓪