Ch 20.(TATM) Cows in a farm

T=Trip

A= Around

T=the

M=Multiverse

this arc is gonna last for a couple of chapters
-Lunaria

Aga 20

Cross examined the white fence for a good minute before deciding that it was clean enough to lean on. He stood up straight, brows furrowing. Why does he care about that so much? Ever since the accident during the first mission, he's been catching himself thinking more about cleanliness than he's used to. Sure, he always liked keeping things clean, but it was never to this extent. Fresh had always told him that he was a bit of a clean freak, but it had never been to the extent where it would stop him from doing much.

Oh stars...it couldn't mean that...

His eyes widened. I-is there something wrong with his code? N-no, t-that's impossible. The server owner made sure that nothing would taint his code...maybe he should take a look at it? He shakes his head. What was he thinking? Is he seriously doubting the server owners creation? Why is he letting himself be bothered by something as small as this?

He should find something to do while waiting for Killer to finish talking to Farm. He moves away from the fence and wanders around. Just behind a tree, he finds a chicken coop. Eyes wide in curiosity, he approached the chickens.

The chickens varied in sizes, some small, some large, some young, some old. He crouches down on the ground, in front of the chickens, and puts out his gloved hand, letting a chick ride on it. He smiled to himself, remembering when the server owner first taught him how to make animals; making chickens was the first thing he made perfectly. The first few attempts at creating animals, however...uhh..let's just say that it's a problem for the multiverse now.

He lifted his hand up and petted the little chick on the head. The gloves Nightmare gave him did help after all, making things much easier.

With a sigh, he puts the chick back down on the ground.

Why is Killer taking so long, he wonders? Oh well...might as well take a better look at the farm. He keeps walking, admiring the scenery as nostalgia washes over him. He knows all of the Aus' important details by heart.

What he doesn't remember, however, are the cows roaming around.

Freely at that.

His body tensed as he saw them. There wasn't supposed to be any cows here...

His eyes widened. Did Farm put those here? Why would anyone want wretched monster-eating abominations anywhere??

He took a step back as one of the cows made eye contact with him.

He remembers back when he first made cows...Something had gone horribly wrong in the process. Making them crazy, dust, and flesh-eating beasts.

The cow takes a step forward. He steps back.

M-maybe this isn't one of those c-cows? T-the s-server owner d-did fix some of them...but some are still roaming free...

"Ei Criss cross! Where are yah?" Yells Killer.

The cow comes closer to Cross.

Farm steps into view. "Cross! There you are, buddy!"

The cow keeps walking closer.

Cross keeps backing away.

"Oh, there you are, Crossy!"

Cross swears that the cow's eyes are glowing red.

His eyes widen.

Fuck.

"AGHHHHHHHHHH!" He screams as he runs away.
The cow on his tail, it was surprisingly fast for its size.

Further explaining why it's abnormal.

Killer stops walking, and his jaw falls to the floor. 'What the f-' he thinks to himself. He just witnessed Cross running away from a cow. A COW is chasing him.

How???

"W-what?" Farm stutters.

"I-I didn't know you had cows here, Farm," Killer smiles. "Fast and scary ones too."

"I- I don't," Farm watches the cow closely. Oh no. "K-killer."

"Yeah?"

"That's a Demon cow..." he whispers.

"A what?" Killer asks, tilting his head to the side.

"Demon cow," he pulls Killer down by the collar and points to the cow chasing Cross. "DEMON COW. That thing eats MONSTERS."

Killer's eyes widened. "I-it's n-o-t gonna...is it?"

Farm nods. "It's gonna eat Cross."

A moment of silence.

"SHIT! WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE THEN!" Killer yells in a panic.
"WE NEED TO SAVE HIM!"

Farm flinched. "Right...LET'S GO!"

And with that statement, they ran after Cross, who is being chased by a Cow while Screaming.

Talk about a relaxing shopping trip.

------------------------------------------

i just realized how short this one is...

im going to blame it on fresh, he kept bugging me so i couldnt make a longer chap, he was feeling salty because he isnt in this chapter.

get him out of my swamp.

-Lunaria