Ch24 Chaos at the rave

Aga 24

Earlier that morning...

Fresh throws the bag of coins in the air with a smile. "We finally got it, dawg!" He says to Error as they walk around Underfell.

They had just come back from a somewhat 'peaceful' way of getting Underfell sans to pay up.

Peaceful meaning no one died but traumas were made.

Fresh stops walking and turns around to face Error. "So! What are you gonna do now, broski?" He tilts his head to the side. "Destroyer stuff?"

Error clutches his coat. "Well...I don't know, I don't have anything to do actually..." he smiles. "I'm quite bored, so ca-"

"Alright! You coming with me then!" He grabs Error by the hand and opens up a portal. "Let's bounce off to one of those music AUs and get jiggy!"

"Get what?"

"Get jiggy with me, bruh!"

Error finds himself dragged into the portal and in the middle of a giant rave party.

The blinding lights harass Error's already poor eyesight, making it so much worse to the point that he can only see the vibrant flashes of colors. The loud music pounds in his ears and in his soul, hitting every sense almost sending him into a state of overwhelm.

Good thing Fresh takes care of what's his.

Noise-muffling headphones were placed on Error's head alongside one of Fresh's YO-LO glasses. Unlike the one that Fresh is wearing, these glasses were round; it had been the one he used when he was younger.

Error feels a lot better now, however, he is quite embarrassed by the glasses; he thinks that he looks weird in them. He looks up at Fresh, wanting to ask something but stops, thinking that the other might not be able to hear him.

To his surprise, he hears Fresh's voice through the headphones.

"Sup home skillet! Can you hear me?"

Error nods. "Loud and clear. Why are we here again?" He dodges when someone nearly bumps into him while dancing. He moves closer to Fresh and tugs on his sleeves. "I don't like these abominations," he scowls. "Can I destroy this AU?"

Fresh puts his palm under his chin. "Hmm... I'll think about it, but let's see what we can do about it for now, ok broski?"

Error groans. "Fine… Why is he letting this parasite drag him around again?"

"So here's the plan, broski," Fresh looks Error directly in the eye. "There are a lot of sinners smoking and drinking in this party. I can deal with those using my radical censoring magic but..." a smirk forms on his face, sending shivers down Error’s spine.

"I'm feeling a little... hungry." He bends down to Error's eye level. He licks his lips. "You know what I'm digging right now, home skillet?"

"Chaos."

Error leans back to make some space between them. Fresh had gotten dangerously close to his face. The amount of times the other had dragged him out to cause some mischief made him think that he was somehow similar to Nightmare, but instead of negativity, he feeds on chaos. A crooked grin forms on his face. "So we just have to mess up the party as much as possible, right?"

Fresh stands up straight. "Yup! It's been way too peaceful in this multiverse, don't you think?"

Fresh grins mischievously.

They ended up doing much more than just messing with the party.

It happened so fast…within the span of what Error assumes to be an hour, they had replaced all the alcohol with fruit juice, they angered a group of teens, word spread that the destroyer is there, they got the citizen eyes and the police on their tails, and Fresh even ‘died’ at some point.

He took a bullet for Error, and it ended up dusting his host so Fresh was forced to possess the monster closest to him. A cat monster.

Today, Error learned that Fresh IS picky with his hosts; he does NOT like furry ones.

Fresh felt enraged that he had been forced to possess one by a police officer. This caused him to unlock the host’s cat instinct, and now he's gone feral, attacking everyone at every turn.

Error stood there, suddenly feeling pressure fall on him. He needed to get Fresh to calm down, needed to find Fresh a better host, needed to find a way to somehow get Fresh into the new host without getting scratched, needed to find a way to get out of the AU without destroying it (he really doesn't feel like destroying; can't he have a rest day?), and lastly, needed to get them home.

Oh god, he might as well be called Parasite Damage Control.

The sound of a portal opening made him flinch. He turned to his left, and there it was, a golden portal, and out came the Star Sanses.

"Shi-"

Back at the Bad Sanses in the present.

Nightmare had told them to split apart in teams of two and start looking for Fresh and Error. He dissolved in the shadows right after, going to track his brother.

Horror came with Killer, and Dust teamed with Cross.

Cross tugged on his collar. It was getting hotter by the minute; he groaned, he needed to make this quick so he could get rid of this damn virus.

It's not that it can actually kill him; it just bothers him a lot. It's messing with his head, black spots clouding his vision, and an extreme urge to pass out in the snow is quite a bother to deal with.

He turns to Dust. "Let's get going now, shall we?"

Dust walked ahead but then stopped. "Do you know what Fresh looks like?"

Cross furrowed his brows, wanting to lash out at Dust for assuming that he doesn't know how his own son looks like, but then remembered that to them, he was NOT supposed to know. "Y-yeah…w-what does he look like?" Damn, the heat is really messing with him.

"Hmm..." Dust scratched his chin. "He's a… parasite?... skeleton? We're not really sure what he is at this point…"

'A perfect lab mistake on my part,' Cross thought.

"But uh…his true form is like an eyes with tentacles thing; he possesses other monsters or humans, and he wears really, really bright colors," Dust rubs his eye sockets. "Basically, he's an eyesore to look at."

Cross squints his eyes as he looks over the crowd. The bright lights mixed together in his vision, making him dizzy. Just what exactly is the virus doing to him? The symptoms don't make sense! It's like it doesn't even know what it's doing! It's just trying its best to kill him! "E-everything is an eyesore," he closes his eyes and rubs his forehead.

"Let's just get this over with…"

_______
Can someone tell my country to not orbit the sun? We're dying here and he doesn't listen

-Lunaria