ch 8 what a day

AGA 8 What a day

Cross sat in front of a desk in his room, writing away in a journal. In this journal, he wrote everything that happened today.

1 He beat killer

2.He beat dust
Wasn't he supposed to keep a low profile?

3.He likes horror
Horror knows how to accept defeat.

4.He fought with nightmare.

5.He flirted with Nightmare.
Whoops. Pretty sure he wasn't supposed to do that. Oh well…who's stopping him anyway?

What a productive day.

No.5 crossed the line. It was a spontaneous decision and it felt so amusing to see the dark Lord's reaction.
The way nightmare looked so confused and flustered, nightmare looked like he was questioning what he was doing but letting it happen anyway. The way he just accepted having Cross take the lead like a-

He shook his head, he couldn't keep getting distracted, sure the bad sanses were fun to play with but he couldn't pick favorites, he has a multiverse to play with so he shouldn't get attached to a few players.

He eyed the door carefully. Surely the others wouldn't notice if he left right? They should be busy with Killer and Dust.

He got up, walked to the door, and locked it with magic. That should be enough. With a flick of his finger, a portal in the shape of an X formed beside him.

Let's go see what's up in the Omega timeline.

He pulled the torn hood over his head to hide his face. He considers getting new clothes but that might cause suspicions, after all, where could a broke homeless monster get money for some clothes?

He stepped into the portal and appeared in someone's backyard. He pulled the hood lower and examined the house. Unlike the other places, which were filled with color, this one was monotone. Its colors consist of blacks, whites, grays, and a little red to make certain areas pop.

No doubt that this was Core Frisk's home.

Core usually kept things in different shades of black and white but since Chara now lived here, bits of red were added since Chara was not about to live in another black and white place. He just got out of one.

A crash could be heard from the inside, catching Cross's attention. It had to be Chara, Core always handled everything with care as if the wind could break it.

He walked to the front door and knocked. More crashing could be heard from the inside. He assumed that it was Chara panicking to hide the evidence.

They opened the door. "CO-!" Chara blinked twice in surprise. "Cross?" He spoke tilting his head to the side, sweat trickled down his forehead. "What are you doing here?"

Cross smirked, he put his hand on his hips and bent down to the child's level. "what did you do?"

Chara jumped a bit. How was he supposed to get away with this? "W-what D-Do you mean?... I-I haven't done a-anything yet!" Why was he stuttering so much? What happened to his lying abilities?? "N-no terrorizing AU's yet!"

Chara knows, that Cross knows and Cross knows that Chara Knows he knows.

Cross stood up straight and crossed his arms. He looked down at the human, stared them directly in the eye."CHARLAINE….what DID you do?"

Chara averted his gaze to the floor and sighed. He opened the door wider to let Cross in. Gesturing for him to follow.

Cross stared at the mess of a living room, the center of it all, on the ground lay a broken vase. The vase had a lot of value, both in sentimental and in cash.
It was a vase from one of the older AUs, specifically Diamond Tale. The Au took a lot of magic and resources to make so it didn't have any copies. The diamonds and gems in Diamond Tale are the highest quality in the entire multiverse and people would have to spend a fortune if they want to have a piece of jewelry from this AU. It's a pacifist AU, it's monsters and people are more focused on making jewelry and decorations rather than fighting each other. The vase was meant to be a a gift from a late friend of Core's who sadly passed away during the Creation of the vase, it was unfinished but beautiful so Core kept it anyway. Often claiming that her Friend talked to them through the vase.