🤍1❤️

Yuko didn't want to believe that she was falling for an animated character-someone that was more fictional than real. But with her mental state falling due to a male that was real her mind wanted to take comfort in someone who wasn't there and wouldn't be able to break her heart in real time. Yuko knew she could never lean herself against her elder three siblings, they've always hated her since they were children. So she had to deal with her own mishaps on her own for four whole years until she had managed to get herself involved into the My Hero Academia fandom which led her to have Todoroki Shoto as her comfort character. She found herself falling in love with her comfort character harder than she's ever fallen in love with her ex. So to deal with her stupid infatuation with a fictional character she got merch for the character. The last thing she got for the character was a 'live size' version of the character.

She knew it'd take up to about two if not three weeks for her to get everything, so she began to blog her obsession and how it started on a video app that she had gotten into before she slowly started to show people what she had gotten to show just how bad her obsession was. The last thing that came in was the 'life size' version of the character, she had came home to the large package on her front porch so she pulled it into her apartment before she set it down carefully on the floor. Afterwards she opened it carefully with her pocket knife, she then grabbed her phone to video record her opening the box. "Hey everyone so...I've seen that people don't believe that I got a legit life sized doll of Todoroki...sooo it came in today. I cannot make this shit up." She said before she opened the box with one hand.

"I've been waiting almost an entire month for this to come in. It cost me over a thousand dollars just to get it. The odd thing about it was there was a contract that I had to sign stating that I would take care of the doll no matter what happened to the doll. So that was weird."

When she finally opened the box she had to cover her mouth and she made the camera look at her. "Holy fuck...it looks exactly like him. Uh...part two in a moment." She said before she posted the video and she placed her phone in her pocket.

She then pulled the case for the male out of the box, she then carefully set the case right side up before she got her phone out again and recorded the video once more. "Alright here's part two. So I got this case out of the box, it was a tad bit heavy cause its steel-but eh nothing I'm not used to cause of my job. I don't know if I should open the casing or not. He looks so adorable when he's asleep like that."

She then hummed out before she went back into the box to see that there was a piece of paper on the bottom of the box. "Oh look a piece of paper. Let's see what it says. Oh shoot part three soon!"

She posted the video and she instantly went to do another video afterwards. "Here's what the note said 'Hello, my name is Shoto todoroki. From here on out you will be taking care of me. I love soba noodles as my favorite thing to eat. Please take good care of me.' Aww...shoto. You don't need to worry about that. Though I do wonder how would a doll eat?" She said confused before she looked at the casing only to see Shoto's eyes open and him placing his hands on the glass of the casing. "Holy shit! That's no doll! Uh...part four once I'm calm!"

She posted the video before she instantly grabbed her pocket knife from the ground and she looked him dead in the eyes. He banged on the casing and mouthed 'get me out of this' to her. She slowly made her way to the casing and she opened the casing only for Shoto to try to get out of it but to be held back by something around his upper arms and thighs.

He tried using his quirk but his quirk wouldn't work. "Miss, please help me out. I cannot move or use my quirk right now."

"Well that's a good thing...How...Why...What the fuck is going on right now!?" She said flustered and confused "I was supposed to get a doll not the real damn thing!"