Book Two-10

It was quiet once more between the two of them after what Yuko had said, shoto then sighed out as he looked at her sadly. "What quirk did you get while you were around my brother?"

She shrugged. "I don't know...I only ever had it work around him. I don't know if it's a reversing quirk or a healing quirk."

"How were you able to get the quirk to work?"

"By touching him."

Shoto closed the space between the two of them and he held onto her hands softly. "Try it again please? But don't hurt yourself."

She nodded her head as she looked up at him. "I...I can try." She said timidly before she shut her eyes and activated her quirk

That time when her quirk was used it reversed time, when time was reversed it was reversed a whole four days-to the day that was their judgement day. Instead of being in the hotel room they were standing in the middle of the living room of her apartment. As they looked around it was obvious what Yuko could do. He hugged her tightly and smiled at her. "We can try this again, I don't want you to be around my brother. There's a lot about him you don't know about, one of them being that he'd kill you. I don't want that to happen."

She stared up at him stunned. "How...How'd you know that?"

"I trailed my brother for a bit and well I saw him go to a few places. One of them he got something to place in a drink just to kill you. He said that you were too gullible and he didn't give a damn about you. He wanted his freedom and the only way to get that was to kill who he was chained to, which happened to be you."

She placed her head against his chest "That bastard isn't ever getting me now....let's go see my siblings I want to tell them off and get Keigo from Tanya. He deserves better."

"Alright."

When they got to the house Shoto was talked to by Keigo outside once more. "So, how are things between the two of you?"

"They could be better, could be worse."

"Do you at least love her?"

"Yeah...more than I could ever express to her."

"As long as she feels the same, I don't see where you'd be taken away."

Inside of the house Yuko was going off pissed at her siblings for never changing out of their old ways and how much she detested them. She went from her closest aged sibling to the eldest, when she got to the eldest-Tanya, she didn't hold her tongue back at all. By the end of her rant all three of them were in tears, she didn't care-they deserved it after what they had done to her for years. She then left the house as Anya's mother came up to the house.

"Good, you both are here."

"Ma'am."

"So let's make this short and sweet." The elder woman stated

Both of them nodded their heads as Shoto pulled Yuko into him by her waist. She allowed it as she placed her hands on his chest. "Yes of course."

"Alright then, Yuko look into my eyes and answer me honestly."

"Yes ma'am."

"Have you two argued with one another?"

"Yes but it's been about petty things. Nothing that didn't end up with us cuddling with one another or more than that."

"Has he ever looked at another woman the way he looks at you?"

"No, I've tested that on my own with Momo and he was rather irked about me trying to get him away from him like that."

I love you, I hate you [MHA love story]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें