Book Two-2

After talking with Keigo, Yuko and Nala both chose to read the rest of the instructions on the plushes that were waiting for them at home.

|When plush is in plush form owner of plushes must remember that all actions and words will come back to them once plush is human again. Plush user will gain quirk once plush is human while plush user is asleep. Human plush will not be able to move until plush user is awake and will not be able to talk until plush user speaks to them first.

If within half a year plush does not earn trust and love of the user-plush will be killed on spot and memories of plush will be removed from users mind and those around them. On the other hand, if plus does earn trust and love of the user-plush and user will be allowed to do as they please legally.|

Yuko sighed out. "Well fuck."

"This isn't going to be good for either one of us, what are we going to do?"

"Let's talk about this more when we're around Chisaki and Todoroki. That way they understand if they fuck up this time they aren't going to live through it." Yuko said seriously

Nala nodded her head as Tanya and Fuyuki came back with a small truck for her things. After moving everything out and Yuko calling her landlord to let her know she wasn't going to be in the rental space anymore she left out with her siblings. Nala rode on the back of her bike with her as Fuyuki and Tanya rode in the truck with Tanya being the one who drove the truck. Once her things were moved in, Nala hooked her arm with Yuko's.

"I'mma take off with Yu-we have a sis date at the mall. Isn't that right kiddo?" Nala said with a grin

Yuko nodded her head. "She didn't like that I only have seven outfits."

Tanya and Fuyuki were stunned to hear what Yuko said, Tanya pointed to the door. "Girl get more clothes, Nala don't let her back in here till she has more of a variety of clothes."

"Oh I plan on it!" Nala said before she drove off in her own car with Yuko next to her in the passenger seat

The two of them chose to bring their plushes with them, Nala would usually have music playing but she wanted to see what was going on with her younger sister. "So tell me Yu, what happened to you after Tanya, Fu and I ended up kicking you out like a bunch of assholes?"

Yuko laughed holding her side as she face palmed herself, she didn't think that her sister would call herself out like she had but it humored her more than a little bit and caught her off guard as well. "Oh shit Nala-I wasn't expecting that."

"I didn't I'd get you to bust out laughing that quick-shit. Now spill child."

"I'm an adult just like you and the others are. I might be the youngest but at least I don't act it." Yuko said as she stuck her tongue out as her sister

"Oh-okay missy, getting sarcastic on me now are ya? Aight, I see I how it is."

Yuko laughed again before she sighed out. "Life after getting kicked out was hell for me, I lived on the streets until the Santos family chose to pick my dumb ass up and help me on my feet. I was just getting used to working when I was told about the will for our parents. I had an off day when the will was being read, after the will was read I ended up losing the first male that had ever even looked at me in a romantic way. He ended up going postal on me while I was around icyhot half and half just because he has this really bad gambling addiction and I wouldn't help the damn asshole out. Then there's the fact that I chose to work to gain my own money which is what I usually bought stuff from-not from the funds that our parents had left me. I never once ever touched that shit."