Book Three-8

When it came to Yuko and Keigo doing the live, they were both on the couch talking as Keigo was monitoring what went on in the live and letting her know when there was at least a hundred people in the live so they could get to business. As they were waiting, they were entertaining people by playing 'Exploding cats'-which Keigo wanted to try to win at, but failed horribly. It was a half hour afterwards that they had a hundred people in the live. It was then that Yuko chose to get serious.

"Greetings to all, I welcome anyone who has someone from My hero academia to be a guest on here after I finish explaining what has happened since the last time I went live. Now as most of you should know-I had moderated who went where with whom three days ago. After that Todoroki Shoto and toya chose to be complete inconsiderate backstabbing motherfucking assholes." Yuko said seriously

Keigo laughed and held his side. "Wow that's a mouth full Yuko."

"Tell me I'm lying...I'll wait." She said looking at him

He placed his hands up. "I won't say shit."

"Thought so." she said before she looked back at her screen. "So, because of that I told those assholes to walk to my old apartment. While they did I left out with Keigo here-he and I had a heart to heart about what I felt about the todoroki brothers. Obviously since it's just Keigo and I here-I'm not with Shoto anymore, nor am I ever going to be with that immature brat. So allow me to explain what has happened."

Keigo nudged her letting her know that Missy and her cousin were in the live. She ignored it as she continued to speak.

"I had set up a small little game for the todoroki brothers, just to see who knew me better, who actually listened to me. Because I've repeated myself twice to them. Everything I've said to one male I've said to the other in a different way. I have trust issues-neither one of them realized that it would come out into play. So with that little game I came to see who knew me and actually paid attention to me. The game lasted four days-the last day being yesterday. Now the game consisted of them finding different riddles in different places where they'd get closer and closer to where I currently live. The last place they went is literally four blocks from where I am now. But since they couldn't use their heads they lost me, blaming each other for what happened instead of themselves. So here I am, living with Keigo and it's probably not going to be permanent due to Keigo being linked to my elder sister. So if any of you people have questions Keigo and I will answer them-also if anyone who has any of the males that are from My hero, you are now welcome to guest."

Instantly Missy guested and she had Shoto beside her. "Yuko how the hell did you keep this boy in line?"

Yuko laughed a bit. "It isn't easy keeping that bastard in line now is it? Did you really think I had it easy?"

Missy averted her eyes. "I was wrong to have been pissy about you having him, I realize now why you had him close to you. You had a secure leash on him that's now gone because you broke up with him. He doesn't listen to a damn thing I say and won't even give me the time of day either."

Yuko sighed out before she looked at Shoto. "Todoroki, let me make something very clear to you-if you aren't good to that woman you are with right now I will find you with Keigo and take you out of the equation. I will become a villain and you will be the reason why. Do you want that to happen?" Yuko said coldly

Shoto shook his head as he looked down sadly. "N-No...I don't."

"Then shape the fuck up and listen to that woman. She's your only ticket now to staying alive, if you can't make her happy then you don't deserve to live because obvious you can't make me happy and you were given to me." Yuko said seriously