🤍7💛

As it became months upon months of them knowing one another half a year had come and past-New years was just around the corner and the two of them were getting along rather well with one another. Shoto had met up with Rose-Anya's elder sister and met up with Denki who had been who had she had chosen to be around for almost the same amount of time he had been around Yuko. The six of them had a small party for the new years at Yuko's place, which made her really happy. Yuko was smiling and laughing the entire time she was around them as she had her TV muted as the New years Eve party was playing on the TV.

As it came to the count down the couples watched as the numbers went down until it became new years. Midoriya hugged and kissed Anya on the lips as Denki just hugged Rose-not feeling comfortable with kissing her just yet as Shoto made Yuko look at him as he kissed her lovingly on the lips as he pulled her closely to him. "Happy New year babe."

Yuko blushed and smiled at him. "T-Thank you for being here with me Shoto...H-Happy new years." She said happily

The six of them continued to play their game as Yuko turned the TV off. Once they were done playing Anya, Rose, Denki and Midoriya all slept in the living room as Shoto and Yuko went to bed in her room. He let her get dressed in pajama's before he went in and slept beside her. As they slept shoto kept getting messages on his phone until his phone woke him up due to it ringing. He answered it not wanting it to wake up his girlfriend. "Todoroki speaking."

"Todoroki, I'm finally back in Japan...will you meet up with me please?"

It was Momo and she sounded desperate, he sighed out and shut his eyes. "It's late and I'm not leaving my mentally ill girlfriend to talk to you right now. Can't this wait until the morning Yoyarozu?"

"No...it's urgent that I speak with you now."

He let out a stressed sigh before he woke up Yuko who groaned out. "Shoto?"

"I need to leave for a bit to talk to a friend, I'll be back in a bit okay?"

She nodded her head before she leaned up and kissed him on the face. "Okay, just be safe and watch your six."

"I will Yuko, I promise. Go back to sleep baby."

She nodded her head again and turned over to sleep once more. Shoto got out of bed and got his shoes on. "Where are you?"

"I knew I could count on you Todoroki!" Momo said hopefully as she told him where she was

He looked it up on his phone only to see she wasn't that far from where Yuko lived, so he left out quietly as he saw that it wasn't even daylight out. He soon got to where she was and she went up to him happily before she hugged him tightly. "Thank you for being here!"

"Whoa-I have a girlfriend, don't do that please."

"I know you said you did-but...what about what we had?"

Shoto furrowed his eyebrow at her. "You were the one who managed to kill that. We didn't even do anything because you were superstitious about everything. At least the woman I'm with now doesn't do that shit with me, I can show her affection and she doesn't push me away from her!"

Momo teared up hearing him speak. "I was just trying to keep us both pure before we got married."

"Do you really think that I'd want to be that way when I get married to someone who I love Momo? I don't care about you anymore. I'm in love with another woman, someone who I know will always love me back."

Momo looked down as tears went down her face. "If...if I had given you what you wanted...who you had stayed with me?"

"Oh don't you even go there, you had your chance and you blew it. I'm with another woman now and I love her like no one else. She gets me and loves me for me-not just for pity." Shoto said as he crossed his arms. "If this is just to get me back it back fired on you. I'm not going to go behind the woman I love back with someone who can't even say the words 'I love you' to me. Goodbye Momo."