🤍9💛

Yuko teared up as she heard his question-of course she loved him, but she also loved him enough to let him go. Once he was gone she'd be able to go on with her life without him around. She'd get off of all social media and do something better with her life. She just wanted him to be happy even if it meant not being around her. She shut her eyes as tears went down her face as the feeling of his warms hands against hers made the feeling inside of her grow and grow.

"Y-Yes..." She said before she looked up at him. "Yes shoto, I do love you."

"Then why the hell are you trying to pull me away from you?! Don't you know just how much I love you?! Or does that not even matter to you anymore?!"

Yuko bit her bottom lip as she looked up at him. "I...I just want you to be happy Shoto, I know that you've been dealing with stress and nonsense because of me. I...I don't want you to deal with that anymore. I...I want you to always smile and be cared for by someone who'd actually be able to love you without drama or nonsense."

"And you don't think that I'm not happy with you?! At what point in time since you and I had really gotten together have I ever seemed unhappy about being with you?"

She averted her eyes from him, she didn't know how to answer him. Mostly because she didn't know what to say to him. Shoto held her hands tighter within his own as he pressed his forehead against hers. "Baby....my precious Yuko. I can never be happy without you. You completely me like no other. I will forever be at your side, you can't get rid of me that easily."

"B-But...what will happen when you get your quirks back? Y-You'll be able to leave me...y-you'll-" She said as tears went down her face only for him to kiss her on the lips making her be quiet as she felt him moved himself even closer to her.

He didn't want to hear the nonsense that came out of her lips, he didn't want to know what negative thoughts went through her mind. Not on the day he was supposed to be happy, not on the day he planned on spending every single moment awake with her. He didn't give two shits what she had 'planned' or not. She wasn't going to leave him no matter what she tried to do, her special ass was stuck with him and there was no way around that. Shoto went from kissing her passionately on the lips to kissing down to her neck marking her neck as he moved himself up against her.

He heard her whimper out as he wouldn't let go of her hands even though she tried many times to, he didn't want to have her push him away from her and run off on him. That's the last thing he wanted to have happen, especially since he knew she had a knack of running away from her problems instead of facing them face on like a civil person. Shoto held her hands above her head as he continued to attack her neck with kisses as he got even closer to her.

"you're mine, I'm not losing you. I can't lose you." He whispered softly in her ear possessively

Yuko felt shivers go down her spine as she heard the low possessive growl that came out of the duo haired male above him, she had no idea he felt the way that he had-but knowing that he actually felt something genuine towards her, it made her realize that her plan to push him away from her so he could live his life freely so he wasn't caged to be with her was going to be for not. She knew damn fucking well that things weren't going to go well for her. She was going to be with him until the day they both died for how shoto had been speaking. She didn't know if her mind was ready for such commitment coming from someone like him like that so easily. It made her also realize that once he had his quirks back, she was doubly screwed since he'd do whatever it take to keep her under him.

As it came to a year, Shoto was the first of the two of them to wake up. He wanted to see if his quirks were truly back, so he went outside of Yuko's apartment and he tried his quirks only for him to be able to use both of them. So he woke Yuko up by jumping on her making her whine out. "Shoto...tired..."