Book Three-9

It was about two months after Keigo and Yuko had ended up getting together, that Keigo wanted to take Yuko out on a date. While he had lived with her, he had gotten a job offer to be part of the police force which he didn't mind as long as he was still able to go home to Yuko-which he was told he'd be able to do. So on one of his many days off, he chose to literally swoop Yuko off of her feet as she was watering plants outside and flew her to a place where he would take her for a date.

Yuko was taken aback by the fact that he had swept her off of her feet literally. It made her realize that he was going to be rather sneaky about taking her out on dates and such instead of asking her if she wanted to go anywhere. Which was just fine with her. She didn't mind being surprised by things from him, it made her realize just how much he really did care for her.

As she was set down on the ground again Keigo grinned at her. "I hope I didn't startle you babe."

"At first you did, but I'll be fine." Yuko said with a giggle before she looked at where he had taken her. "So is this where we're going for our date?"

"Yep." He said before he opened the door for her. "After you beautiful."

She smiled at him and kissed him on the lips. "Thank you."

Once they both went in, they were seated away from the windows. Yuko and Keigo's orders were taken immediately before the waitress left out. Once they were alone Keigo leaned against the table. "So, it's been two months now. How are you feeling about being with me? Any doubt so far?"

Yuko shook her head no. "no doubt, thankfully the place you work for is nice enough to let me know about your shifts so I know when you're working, what cases you're given and how long you'll be at each case."

"I was told that was going to happen, but I didn't want to believe it. So they actually tell you all that?" Keigo asked curiously

Yuko nodded her head and took her phone out. She showed him all of the messages she got from the chief of police. "I'm friends with the chief of police, Chief Ackerman knows how much I get bad brains, since he was the one who took the case of my parents and so many other disappearing from the city. He had interviewed me and many others about what had happened when we had lost those who we had lost."

"Huh...interesting. I was told by Ackerman that the group that I came with isn't the first group that came here, is that true?"

"I'm not so sure, your group is the first that I've known about. If there are other groups they've really kept that stuff hush-hush." Yuko said with a sigh

Keigo hummed out in thought. "Alright then, guess I'll have to ask Chief Ackerman what he meant by that since he was the one who told me that."

While the two of them talked they both saw a short raven haired male with steel eyes come into the shop. He saw the two of them and went up to them. "So this is where the two of you went off to."

"Ackerman, it's good to see you too." Yuko joked

The male rolled his eyes "Hardy-har-har Tanabe. I need to talk to the two of you about a situation that's come up."

The two of them looked at one another before looking back at the elder male. "Okay what's up boss?" Keigo asked curiously

"There has been two incidents that have happened in the last two months that I've been trying to deal with on my own. But I can't seem to figure out why they've happened."

Yuko moved over on the bench she was on and he sat down by her as he took out his phone and showed them both two different pictures. The first picture was a picture of Ruka hung up by her wrists, burnt to crisps with blood pooling beneath her.