🤍3❤️

It wasn't long before the door opened and he was pulled in by his shirt, he was then thrown into a chair as she went back to her place on her bed. "Read what that damn thing says so I can get rid of you."

Shoto frowned hearing the words she said but knew he did it on his own with his own hurtful words. He cleared his throat before he read what the back of the note said. "To the person who made the purchase of the person you see before you, you will need to feed, bathe and give compassion to the person you see before you. For an entire year it will be a trial to see if the two of you are compatible with one another. If after the year nothing changes the person you see before you will no longer exist in any way possible, your memories of the person will no longer exist and you will be placed in confinement for the rest of your days. Take heed that the moment that there are no more of those who are able to be swamped out, that you will need to deal with the person you see before you and try to work things out for a year."

Shoto then placed the paper down as he looked down. "One of my classmates, Midoriya, has contacted me and I'm on the phone with him. I'm the last one who was taken from our time to wake up. There is no switching me with anyone if you get sick of me. I don't want anything bad to happen to me." Todoroki said sadly

As she heard him speak she was having her dinner, she finished as he finished speaking, she got up and grabbed his phone without his permission before she sat back on her bed. "Midoriya?"

"Uh...yes?"

"How long have you been here for?" She asked

"Two years ma'am."

"How were you able to continue on with living after the year? What did you have to do?"

"Uh...I...I had to date the woman I was sent to. After dating her for half a year I was able to get what I needed to work."

"And who is the female you're with?"

"Her name is Tsukia Anya."

"I know her rather well, she was an ex-co worker that quit cause our boss was a bitch to her. I know you'll treat her well. So I have to date Todoroki for half a year then he'll get his papers?"

"That's after a year of being in this world, he'll need to grasp the basics of this place since it's so different. I was actually talking to him and hoped that he, Hawks and I could meet up with one another. Since Hawks is having a hard time with his 'girlfriend' and it seems like Todoroki has already started off with a bad start with you."

"The number two is here? Huh...no wonder I've been seeing red feathers randomly in the street. I don't like going out....so would you mind getting hawks and whomever he's with here with Anya?"

"Sure! Is later tonight okay?"

"Yeah that's fine, we'll see you in a bit Midoriya."

"Yes! Of course." He said happily before he hung up

Yuko gave Shoto back his phone before she walked out with her bowl. He followed her and looked at her sadly. "You're still mad at me aren't you?"

"I am, did you finish your dinner?"

"N-No...I was too concerned about you."

She placed her bowl in the sink and quickly looked back to him. "Don't you dare say shit like that! You can't just say what you did earlier and say something so sweet and calming the next! That's not how this works! Eat your damn food so I can do dishes, I'm going to clean the living room up."

He looked at her upset before he did what he was told, he sighed out as he heard her cleaning in the next room over, he knew that he had completely fucked up. He just didn't know how to go about changing how she thought about him. It wasn't long after he finished eating and she finished cleaning that Midoriya, Anya, Hawks and her eldest sister came into her apartment. Her eldest sister just scowled at her but she ignored it as she motioned for them to sit on the couch as she went to get Todoroki from the kitchen.