Book Three-1

When Yuko went home with Shoto and Keigo flying right behind them, the spare bed room that was closed off was unlocked and given to Keigo. The three of them then chose to play a few games in the living room until Yuko had gotten a call from Rose which she had been expecting to get. She placed it on speaker phone knowing how emotional Rose gets.

"Hey Rose." Yuko said happily

"DON'T HEY ROSE ME CHILD! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MANAGE TO KNOW THAT CHISAKI AND I NEVER FINISHED OUR TRIAL TOGETHER?!"

Yuko giggled out before she smiled at her phone. "I have a quirk dearest Rose that let me go back in time and what had unfolded gave me the information I needed to make your special ass happy. You've always placed others before yourself. So I wanna pay that back with making damn sure that you get your happiness even if it is with a crazy ass bastard like Chisaki."

The line was quiet for a bit before she sighed out. "Woman...I love you but what the fuck."

"I love you too, now go spend time with your armless man. I can guarantee that he'd want your attention on him and not your phone. Oh...and he might be a bit frisky so....watch out for that."

"Oh fuck...alright. Well thanks kiddo. At least you care about me."

"That I do and never forget that Rose. Take care of yourself and Chisaki alright?"

"I can do that, you take care too. Don't let that icyhot bastard get the better of you."

"That'll never happen but thank you for the concern."

The call ended and Keigo raised an eyebrow at Yuko. "So...you have a rewind quirk huh?"

"I do."

"So that's why you question me and knew what to say to that freaky scientist."

"Mhm."

"So...mind me asking what happened before that you wanted to change?"

Yuko sighed out and leaned back in her chair. "Where to begin..."

"What was the big motivation for back tracking?" Keigo asked

"Honestly? knowing that who I had picked after Shoto dun fucked up was gonna kill me. Then later figuring out that Shoto lied out of his teeth because he was afraid of loving someone after momo fucked up with him." Yuko said leaning against the arm of her chair "We both have loving trust issues, it's something in our relationship we've been trying to get past but have been having a bit of trouble with."

"So, what's going to happen between the two of you now?" Keigo asked curiously

"We're trying to evaluate ourselves after knowing what happened before she rewound time. I know I wasn't the best person out there and I know damn well that I could have done things differently. So...I want to try to make it so I'm not completely stressing her out and making her life a living hell." Shoto stated as he moved closer to Yuko

"Ahn...I see." Keigo said before he leaned forward. "Mind if I ask the two of you a few things about this bull shit?"

"Go for it." Yuko said with a smile.

"So be honest with me here, will we ever go back or are we stuck here?"

"We're stuck here, apparently the villain that Midoriya and I were fighting had pushed us into this timeline and we're stuck here. From what I gathered we needed to know how to deal with this world for a year before we go back to our usual selves again." Shoto explained

"And the system we're going through how does that all work out?" Keigo asked curiously

"Depends on what part of the system you're talking about." Yuko stated "There's a lot about it that is fucked up and shouldn't even exist to begin with."

"Tell me what you know and go from there."

Yuko nodded her head as she let out a deep sigh, she knew she'd have to say things that were probably going to trigger Shoto and she didn't know what type of trigger it'd be for him. Shoto just looked at Yuko curious on where she'd start.

Yuko let out a small sigh before she sat up straight "Let's see, let's start from the beginning of all of this bull shit. All of you from your time line think it's due to a villains quirk that took a small portion of you guys from where you were to here, an unknown time line were quirks don't even exist. But to all of us here it's because of a governmental science mistake that not only took people from a fictional time line but killed people from this timeline to compensate who was coming through the mistake."

Shoto had gotten up and had sat on the edge of the chair she was sitting and she hugged him tightly placing her head against his side as she did so.

"When that happened it was more than a few years ago, as I've already explained-I was a mere child when that happened. Sure my parents weren't all that good towards me but because of who they were, the pressure on them was intense and I was their only hope of salvation. But it wasn't just my parents who died, it was a lot of other people too. People that were on the top tier of the world that were very shady. The government had to figure out how to deal with said shady people being gone since they didn't know what they had done had done to those around them. When you guys were all first placed here it was broad casted very late at night, so people knew what was happening around them."

"If it was broad casted, why are there people who don't believe that Todoroki is with you or that anything around you is real?"

"There are those who are ignorant to knowing that the broad cast happened. It was a single broad cast that lasted an hour, all of you were in cased in glass containers. All of the containers were covered so none of you were shown without your permission." Yuko stated

"I think you need to place that out there so people can understand what's going on, I don't think that many people understand just what's going on here." Hawks said as he leaned forward looking at her seriously

She hummed out as she was in thought before she grabbed her phone from the table beside her and she looked at the video app she had on her phone that had been causing her troubles for a long period of time. She went to her own profile before she saw that she could go live on the app. Her eyes lit up as she sat up and she held her phone with both of her hands.

"Looks like I can go live on here! I'mma get my laptop then do what you suggested then I'll explain more about what I do know." Yuko said before she placed her phone down and bolted into her room to go and get her laptop.

As she left for her room Keigo raised an eyebrow at Shoto. "So, you've learned huh?"

"I have...wait you remember everything?"

"Sorta, I know this is a rewind. That's all I can remember. I know that Toya isn't going to be happy. I know that things are probably going to go down hill now that he's back as a plush. He's going to be after you and Yuko." Hawks said seriously. "You're going to have to protect that woman with all of your damn life I hope you realize that."

"I'm more than willing to do that, I love her a lot and I don't want anything bad to happen to her." Shoto said as he placed a hand on his chest where his heart was.

"That's good to hear. I'm glad that you're willing to do that, I just hope that things go well between the two of you now." Keigo said before Yuko came back with her laptop

As she had it on her lap, shoto noticed how many stickers of him she had on her laptop and became rather amused that she had them on her laptop. "So...you're not obsessed huh?" he teased

"Oh shush you! I don't wanna hear that shit outta you!" She said as she looked up from her laptop to him pinching his cheek as she did so