Book Three-3

Shoto was rather quick to freeze the scientist as Keigo went to grab Midoriya and got him out of the building. Once it was just Yuko, Shoto and the scientist Yuko kept her phone out to continue the live stream she had out. "Where the hell are the others you're keeping from people?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about child."

"Don't you dare bull shit me! I know you have the others that came here with Shoto and hawks! Where the hell are they?!"

The scientist wouldn't budge, so Yuko sighed out and looked to Shoto. "You've been around this place a bit more than I have dearie, where do they keep the others that get changed?"

"I'll show you."Shoto said before he took her to a different room

When they had gotten to a different room he had sealed it off with his ice quirk before he looked around. "There is a lever that they use to keep all of us confined." Shoto said as he walked around

"What does it look like love?" Yuko asked him

"I don't remember exactly what it looks like I was constantly pushed places." He said honestly

"Hm...Well I'll help look around anyways." Yuko said as she looked down at her phone to see that Midoriya was now by Anya "Good, you're away from this place. Did Hawks take you back there?"

"Yeah, he's on his way back there now. Please be careful Yuko."

She nodded her head before she placed her phone down, she then began to search before she found what she was looking for. As she pulled down on the lever she made more than a few pods with plush males in them. She blinked her eyes a few times. "Wait a tick, there's a few here that I didn't see before."

"From what I gathered they've been pulling more and more people from my time. They don't care about who dies here, they believe it's all for the sake of 'science' or whatever." Shoto said as he walked up to her as she grabbed her phone

"So...how do we get these guys out of the pods?" Yuko asked

"There's a pin that is needed for it, it's the day this all started up." Shoto explained

Yuko gave the phone to Shoto before she went to each one and opened the pods one by one. "First to get out is Kamanari, then we have Shinso, Monoma, Your ass of a brother, Shigaraki, Toga, Tsyui, Yayarozu and lastly Amajiki."

With each name she said she opened their pods before she grabbed a basket where she placed all of them in before she looked at him. "Alright, I have all of them. Do you have information on where they have been transporting you all here?"

"Yeah I do. Follow me Yuko."

She nodded her head as she followed him after he melted the ice from the doorway. He then saw keigo rushing through the hall. "What are you two doing now?" Keigo asked

"We're going to how they transported all of us here." Shoto explained "It's how I exploded this place before."

"Just don't kill anyone this time." Keigo stated

"I won't if you get people out." Shoto said before he took Yuko by her hand and took her down a hall

Keigo sighed out before he began to evacuate people from the building, while he did so Yuko soon saw the reason why things happened how they had. She looked down at the basket she had in her arms. She wanted to see something and she started by using the male that was Shoto's brother as a lab rat of sorts. When she threw the plush into the portal he turned human as he fell through it.