Book Two-3

When they all got home Nala, Tanya and Yuko all exchanged things that they got for one another while Fuyuki and Keigo made dinner for the lot of them. While the girls were exchanging things Tanya looked at Yuko curiously. "So...sis what's going to happen to you this time around?"

"From what I've gathered, things are going to be very different. Seems like this is a 'last chance' type deal for the boys who are in plush form. If they don't do well with Nala and I-well bye bye male." Yuko stated with a sigh

"That must be rough for you since you don't really get along with people." Nala said sadly

Yuko looked at Nala offended. "Excuse the hell out of you, I have more people skills than you and Tanya combined. That is highly offensive bitch."

Tanya laughed seeing the look on Nala's face. "Sorry but I just don't think you're a people person."

"Yeah well that happens when I work for the same shit company for five plus years. The manager there was a complete bitch and only cared about her man-whore that she fucked. So I have my reasons to be a bitch to people." Yuko said unamused

Nala just averted her eyes as Tanya looked at Yuko sadly. "Damn that must have been rough."

"Oh yea, I only got paid just below minimum wage and I worked over part time hours, which is what I signed up for. I was instantly given a key and how to do everything she was supposed to do. Sure I ran her store better than she ever could but that didn't mean I wanted to do her damn job." Yuko said shaking her head

"What did he think about your job?"

"I quit the day he came into my life regrettably." Yuko said with a sigh "He never got to know that part of my life."

"I guess it's for the best." Tanya said with a weak smile

At that time Keigo came into the room. "Girls dinner time."

Tanya and Nala instantly got up and went to the kitchen, but Yuko didn't move and Keigo saw this. "Yuko you too missy. Get your ass up."

Yuko frowned a bit. "I need time to think about things." She said sadly

He went up to where she was and sat by her. "What's going on inside that head of yours?" He asked as he poked at her forehead

"Well...If two males couldn't handle me...what if I'm just making a big mistake and wasting a chance he could have with someone better than me?" Yuko said sadly as she looked up at Keigo

"What makes you think that he'd be better with someone else?" Keigo asked with a raised eyebrow at her

Yuko placed Toya on the table before she looked at Keigo. "I don't think-I know he would. I've seen so many people online who'd be perfect for him." Yuko started off

"I think you should let him decide whether or not he would want to be away from you or not once he's not a plush doll." Keigo said placing a hand on the top of her head. "Now, let's go and eat. I promise things won't be so difficult for you."

She gave him a sad smile. "O-Okay."

When they got to the table Tanya looked at Yuko sadly. "You okay kid?"

"Eh, I'll live." She said with a shrug as she ate her dinner

After she ate dinner she placed the toya plush on her bed and she looked at it sadly. "Once you're human you'll have half a year with me. Fake it for the sake of your freedom then you'll be able to leave and do whatever you want. I know that I'm not the greatest person out there. Not even your youngest brother really gave a damn about me, so I don't think you would either. I will have you around me during the day time so at night when you transform you won't be stuck within my arms. I need to have you in my arms for at least eight hours...so that's what I'll do. I...I'm sorry about this Toya." She said sadly before she looked down at her black socks "I'll try not to get on your nerves too much."

As it came to be the third day Nala was excited, but Yuko wasn't she knew once she woke up the next day Toya would be human and her having to fake being okay would start. The entire day she tried to act 'normal' but she just chose to hold onto Toya as she went through video's on her phone. One of the videos was an apology video from the female who called her 'fake' when she was around Shoto.

"This video is for Tanabaegirl, girl I had no idea what you went through was real. I'm sorry that I cause so much trouble for you that you lost Shoto. I know I just have had a bit of the fault for you not having him around you. I do hope that his brother will be better for you and that you continue doing the content that you do. If you ever wanna talk I'm here for you girl."

Yuko teared up as she dropped her phone. "It has nothing to do with you, you narcissistic bitch. Why must people think it's all about them when it isn't!?" She said annoyed and upset before she just curled up in a ball sobbing out against Toya

She didn't eat anything that day or got out of her room feeling too depressed, when the next day came around and Toya turned to be human he looked down at the female who was holding onto him sadly. "Poor little girl, you've got a lot to learn about me if you think that I'd let you go after hearing you were around little shoto." He spoke softly to her before he wiped the stray tears from her face. "Sleep well beautiful, we'll talk when you wake up."

Two hours afterwards, Keigo came into the room to see Toya human once more. "So, you're human now. What will you do now?"

"I'm going to love the hell out of this girl, there's no fucking way I'm letting her suffer."

"That's not what I expected to hear, as it is Chisaki wants to kill Nala. But is reframing from doing so due to only needing to be around her for a half year." Keigo stated

"I'm different than that asshole, does he have his arms?"

"Pft-no. That's one thing that she's going to have to deal with." Keigo said amused

"Do you know about the relationship that this girl had with Shoto?" Toya asked

"No." He said honestly before he grabbed Yuko's phone from the floor, he then gave it to Toya. "But you should look through her video's, it should give you an idea of what she went through."

Toya nodded his head before he went through her videos as Keigo left out, as Yuko woke up he finished looking through all of her videos. He placed her phone to the side as he saw her eyes opening, he then pushed her down onto her bed with her hands laced with his. She looked up at him flustered. "T-Toya...what's up with you?"

"You have some fucking nerve to think that I'd leave you knowing that my brother the 'star child' fucked up with you. You are going to be stuck with my ass till the day one of us dies."

Her golden eyes widen in utter shock. "W-Wait...w-what?"

He pressed his forehead against hers. "You're mine, how's that for short and simple?"

"B-But why? Y-You could easily find someone who-" She started to say only for him to kiss her on the lips making her become very flustered as she slowly began to kiss him back.

As she kissed him slowly all of the burnt wounds he had healed themselves on his face. The more he kissed her the more the marks on his body disappeared and the staples that kept him together disappeared from his body. He didn't feel any pain, just warm welcoming love from the young female under him. As he felt all of the wounds heal on him, he let her breathe as he grinned at her. "Well-well, looks like you can reverse wounds baby doll. I hope you realize I'm going to keep you very close to me."

"I-I don't even know what to say to something like that Toya..."

"You don't need to, just know that I'm never going to be like my dick of a younger brother."