Book Two-8

By the time that Toya had came back, he saw a small moving truck and Yuko moving her things out of the house into the truck. "Okay what the fuck babe?" He asked confused

"Long story short, Rose and Kai were first together before things ended up going down hill cause Rose's adoptive mother was a bitch and took him from her without letting them finish their time together. So now we're going to be living with Rose and Chisaki...oh and Keigo is coming with us. He doesn't want anything to do with Tanya."

"Thank fucking goodness, I don't want to deal with their shit. They weren't the least bit phased that you were gone, they didn't even think you had been kidnapped or that you'd be taken from me." Toya said rubbing between his eyes.

Yuko went up to him and hugged him tightly. "It's okay, we won't have to deal with them anymore."

He hugged her back before he kissed her on the lips, she happily kissed him back as Rose came out of the house. She smiled seeing Yuko kissing Toya. "Well isn't that cute."

Yuko pulled away from Toya flustered. "R-Rose!" She whined out

"Just teasing, nothing more."

Toya spoke up. "So you're really in love with that crazy ass bastard?"

"You're speaking of Kai, yes...Yes I am. Just like I know that Yuko is in love with your crazy ass. I have been informed of all the things that has happened with you. Don't worry, my adoptive mother won't have a say in what happens now." Rose said with a smile

"Good to know." Dabi said "Whatever happened to that crazy woman anyways?"

"Well when they were trying to place Shoto into a plush he wouldn't go into the room that was for that and he went cray-cray, blasting everything and one away from them. He went straight for my adoptive mother and well, she ended up getting severely hurt because she wouldn't let him go back to Yuko. So now she's in the hospital in critical condition. She was conscious for a bit but now...now not so much."

"He really is acting like a child." Toya said shaking his head

"No shit, he has the brain of one too. He shouldn't have been so careless if he truly cared about me. There's a lot of things he did wrong if he wanted me for himself." Yuko said shaking her head

"I'd rather not think about that." Toya said placing a hand on the top of her head. "How much more shit do you have?"

"This is the last bit. Chisaki is going to be in the truck with Rose, and Keigo is going to fly there. So we're going to take my bike to the place where Rose lives."

"Do you live alone or with anyone else?"

"I live alone, I couldn't stand being around my adoptive younger sister and her boyfriend."

"Fair enough."Toya said before he saw that Yuko was having problems with the back of the truck.

He went over to help her out and pulled it down for her. As he got it down she locked it before she kissed his cheek. "Thankies for the help."

"Not a problem beautiful."

The lot of them then left out without another word to those who resided in the house. As Yuko drove her bike behind the truck, she felt herself being watched and she looked behind her a bit to Toya. "Babe...We're being watched."

"I know, it's my shitty younger brother. I saw him peaking out from behind a building not far from here. I guess he found out that you escaped." Toya said lowly to her