Book Two-1

When Yuko had came back to the house she had two plushies with her-one was for herself, the other was for her elder sister Nala. When she got into the house all three of her siblings hugged her tightly and Tanya frowned at her. "I'm so sorry things didn't work out between Shoto and you."

"I don't care, he never really loved me. He acted like he did so he didn't have to deal with the nonsense he's dealing with now." Yuko said before she looked to Nala. "Do you know of Chisaki Kai?"

Nala averted her eyes. "Y-Yeah...I do."

"Catch sis." Yuko said before she threw the kai plush at her elder sister

Nala quickly caught the plush before she looked at Yuko. "Is this.."

"It is. We need to talk. But that's after I move my ass back in here with all of you. I ain't dealing with Toya on my own. Fuck. that."

"Let us help you, if it wasn't for us you wouldn't have to be on your own to begin with." Fuyuki stated with a hand on his chest

She nodded her head. "Sure thing, I'd love the help. But I'm leaving everything that involves Shoto in that damn place. Mrs. Santos will deal with it once we're done."

The three of them nodded their heads before she showed them on her motor bike where she lived, afterwards they helped her pack everything she had. Once they finished all of the rooms but her bed room she didn't know if she wanted to pack the things in her room. Tanya knew that Yuko was afraid of going into her bed room and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"He slept beside you-didn't he?"

Yuko nodded her head sadly "Y-Yeah..H-He did."

"I got chu sis. You ain't dealing with that trauma. I knew something was up when you two came to the house." Tanya said before she went into the room. She stripped the bed and grabbed all of the things around her room that were todoroki related. She then took them out of her room. "There hun now you can deal with the rest of the shit."

"Thanks sissy."

"Not a problem-I'll get Nala to help you out while Fuyuki and I get a moving truck for your shit."

"Kay."

Yuko then went into her room with her boxes and she packed her things, as she did she grabbed from her closet things she hid that were for Dabi that she knew would irate Shoto. She then grabbed her phone and placed it on her empty dresser, she then began a video as she sat on her bed.

"Uh...hey everyone. Earlier today people should have seen a video that Shoto had placed up. Sadly that will be his last video around me. It's hard to explain things right now but...he's no longer around me. He never really loved me he faked it just so he didn't have to leave me. But I didn't ever trust or believe him and what you guys posted as a reacted never helped either. It started so many arguments and stuff for the two of us that I just...I just couldn't take it. So I'm no longer going to be around him, in the future you'll see me make video's with my three elder siblings and you'll see Hawks, Kai chisaki and Dabi. And I'll say this right now-ya'll comment 'oh their just cosplayers their not real' I'mma block your ass and report you. I'm fucking done with peoples shit! I've tried being nice and that didn't work. None of ya'll know what the fuck is going on here in the town I'm in, so I would kindly like to ask all of ya'll to fuck the hell off and mind your business. Thank you and bye bitches." Yuko said before she stopped the video and put it up.

Nala then came into the room. "That's some savage ass shit sis, holy fuck."

"I ain't playing now. I tried to be nice to people before but people are assholes so I'm gonna play asshole too just cause I'm done with that shit." Yuko said seriously "Now I don't have that much cause I don't use the money that mom and dad left me...so mind helping me with the little I do have?"

"Under the condition that we get your ass shit from the mall. There's no way you're just having a few fucking outfits child."

She laughed and smiled. "Aight fine. Deal."

The two of them then began to pack her things up only for her to use just three of the five boxes she had thought she would need for her things. When Nala saw just how much she had she looked at Yuko. "Girl just how did you live with just a mere seven outfits?"

"I didn't need anything more than that." She said with a shrug

Nala rolled her eyes. "Girl we're fixing that when we go to the mall. There's no way in fucking hell I'm allowing your ass to have so little. All of us at home have more than this in our closets and shit, we're going to need to change that shit."

Yuko nodded her head. "Alright if you say so..."

"I do say so." Nala said seriously before she helped Yuko place her things out in the front room, they both saw that her couch, TV, entertainment center, washer, dryer, fridge and stove were already taken by the rental place she was renting them from. So they waited on the floor for their elder siblings to come back.

While they did Yuko got the papers from her back pocket. "Oh! While it's just us-we need to read these papers. I was given them after I chose your plush of Kai."

"W-Wait you chose him for me?" Nala asked

"Mhm, I figured since you look like a female version of him you two would get along well." Yuko teased

Nala rolled her eyes. "Hardy-har-har sis, alright let's read the papers."

Yuko nodded her head and moved closer to her sister as they read the papers together.

|plush to human procedure-WARNING PLUSH WILL HEAR, SEE AND FEEL EVERYTHING! To make plush human, human contact for eight hours plus for three days must happen. Plush will have quirk once human. Depending on the plush the plush may end up moving on their own in plush form. In the case of Chisaki Kai and Todoroki Toya specifically they seem to have a way of communicate with one another and move on their own.|

Both girls looked at one another. "We left them at home...was that a bad idea?" Nala asked

"I dunno, I got keigo's number. Let me call him to see if they've moved from where we had them."

Yuko then placed her phone on speaker as she soon got the blond haired male. "Hey kiddo, what's up?"

"Hey Keigo, I got a really odd fucked up question for you." Yuko stated with a sigh

"Well taking into consideration you're Tanya's sister I expect nothing less from you. What's up?" Keigo said with an amused chuckle

"Oh phhtt." she said giving him a raspberry before she asked her question to him. "Nala and I placed Toya and Chisaki together on the small couch in the living room...by any chance...have they moved at all?"

"Hold up I'm no where near the living room." He said before he sighed out. "Yeah...they have. Toya is face first on the ground while Chisaki somehow managed to get to the coffee table."

"Those little fuckers...mind placing them back please? Apparently with the plush dolls Nala and I were given papers to read over and within the first paragraph apparently those two like communicating with one another and moving on their own." Yuko stated

"What the fuck? Aight I'm going to stay in the living room till you and your siblings come back. Will say though I wasn't expecting you to chose him of all people to be around. Especially since the first male you were around he detests."

"Yeah well I didn't have a choice in the matter, I'd rather be around Toya than his immature younger brother any day. At least he'll be older than me." Yuko said with a shrug

"Seriously? How old are you kid?"

"I'm twenty two...well about to be twenty three in four days." Yuko stated with a sigh

Yuko ignored what Nala was doing on her phone as she heard Keigo speak up. "Well shit, he would be older than you wouldn't he? That's some shit."

"Yeah it is."