💛2💛

"Seriously? You think so?" Yuko said curiously

"Yeah, from what you've said to me-it seems very possible that we were fated to meet like this or in some way. So what happened that made your parents focus on you instead of your other siblings?"

"Well..." Yuko said in thought before she looked at him once more. "I guess it started when I skipped kindergarten and first grade going straight into second grade at a young age. All three of my siblings ended up failing and falling back grades. I wasn't really cared for before then cause my parents thought that I would follow in my siblings footsteps but I never did. I succeeded their expectations and became their 'star child' which I hated."

"Was it that bad?" shoto asked confused

"Mhm, I wasn't able to spend time with any of my siblings or play games with them. Instead of having off for summer vacations and winter vacations my parents would force me to do more than my mind was capable of doing just so I would stay ahead of my siblings. I wasn't able to have friends or date anyone when my parents were alive."

"Were-past tense...meaning that your parents are gone now?"

She nodded her head. "When I was fifteen my parents ended up killed when they were on their way to get me from a tournament that I wanted nothing to do with. My elder siblings all blamed me for the deaths of our parents and even told me that I was a murder for it."

"Did they understand you wanted nothing to do with what you were forced to do?" Shoto asked

She shook her head no "They believe me to be a liar. I haven't talked to any of them since I was sixteen...when we all found out that our parents left everything in a will to me. I didn't want everything so I gave some of the things I didn't want to them..but it wasn't enough." She said sadly before she hugged her legs close to her chest as she placed her head against her knees. "They still hate me, they still believe that I'm a monster that killed our parents."

Shoto realized why he was placed with her, he had to help her through her mental problems. He moved closer to her and he pulled her into him as he hugged her. "You're not a monster, and you didn't kill your parents. You had no idea what would happen that day."

"Try telling that to my elder idiotic siblings! They think that I am and constantly tell me, and remind me that I'm nothing more than a spoiled knowitall brat that turned into a monster!"She said as she sobbed out against her hands "They don't know the pain and suffering I've had to deal with all on my own because I couldn't go to them!"

Shoto just stayed there and calmed her down the best that he could until she fell asleep. Once she was he let her sleep on the couch before he grabbed her phone and went through it to find out about her. He managed to see that she hadn't closed down a video app so he went through her profile and he watched all of her videos. He got a better understanding of what she was going through as he watched her first few videos.

When Yuko ended up waking up, she noticed that she was curled up on the couch and Todoroki was going through his things to remember what he had brought with him. She sat up and she ran her hands through her hair. "Why did you let me sleep on you earlier?"

"You looked tired." He said not looking up at her. "I'll only be here until I'm able to live on my own Tanabe."

She sighed but nodded her head as she got up taking her phone with her. She then chose to make another video, Todoroki knew she was and took no mind to it as he was refolding his clothes up. He ignored that she was trying to secretly record him from the next room over, which happened to be the kitchen.

He then looked at her and spoke up. "You know people aren't going to believe you after the nonsense videos you have up right now Tanabe, you're wasting your time and breath."