Book Three-4

After Shoto was human again, Shoto broke the portal bridge just in time with his ice and fire quirk. Shoto then looked at Hawks "So what do we do now that we're officially stuck here?"

"Our world is broken without those that were dusted, I found out from people from this place that were scientist that they had killed innocent people and some of the villains from our time here. So the only thing we can do is just live our lives here-within time people here that interact with all of us here will get quirks and this place will be our new place to call home."Keigo said with a sigh

When Yuko heard this she grabbed her phone and started a live before she placed her phone on a surface so everyone could be sorta seen and so she could get the attention of all of the people that end up watching her. She talked with the males that were within the room while she waited for people to come into the live.

"I'm going to be doing a live on my account, which will show people that this isn't something that's fake. I'd like all of you to state who you are just so people can see that you're you. In this place you are known as fictional characters from an anime and manga. So people will think you are cosplaying as yourselves, which basically means placing on a wig and costume of a person and impersonating them." Yuko explained

"Sounds like a rip off of my quirk." Neito said shaking his head

Yuko laughed hearing his comment. "I don't like your personality but that was funny."

"Ouch, how am I disliked? I can be lovable."Monoma said as he placed a hand on his chest where his heart was

Yuko said nothing as she went to check up on her phone only to see that she had almost one million people in her live. She waved her hands at the camera before she smiled a bit. "Greetings one and all, I know that last live had ended erupted and I apologize for that dearies. There's a bit I gotta explain, first for those who don't know what's going on-the government is hiding shit from people and I don't like it. Behind me are the legit people that they will be introducing themselves as. Most of them will be able to show you proof...others will be hard. You'll understand when you see them and know why if you know the anime My Hero Academia. To start us off will be the eldest of the bunch."

Yuko then looked at Kai. "You're up-just don't destroy my phone or creep people out alright? I'll take you straight to Rose after this I promise."

Kai nodded his head before he went in front of the camera-he didn't have his hands as per how things had been. He introduced himself and he had Yuko help him with his shirt so people could see that he was the real deal. After him was Dabi and Keigo, then it was the students. Tamaki went first even though he didn't want to, then it went from Shinso to Monoma then the few that were in A class. Midoriya, Kirishima, Denki and Shoto.

Afterwards Yuko allowed anyone who wanted to guest on her live to be able to. At the same time Rose and Anya did which she approved of both before she saw both females sobbing out. Yuko frowned seeing the two of them. "Girls...You aren't losing your guys that easily. Rose you're getting Kai as soon as possible I promised him I'd take him to you and Anya you'll get Midoriya back as well promise."

"Girl...you have no idea how badly this shit sucks! Knowing that my mother never wanted me and wanted someone to kill me instead of fall in love with me...Midoriya would never do that!" Anya said sobbing out

"And what about you Rose."

"She...She almost killed me, i-if it wasn't for Keigo I...I'd be dead. I...I'd like to be around Kai as soon as possible dearie."

"Oh you will, that's a promise my dears. Now anyone in the area of Japan that wants anyone other than Shoto, Kai and Izuku you have your choices." Yuko said as she had her hands together in front of her. "Just far warned if you get close to any of them you will get a quirk of your own after a certain amount of time."

Yuko had Shoto watch over the Live while she took Kai and Midoriya to where Rose and Anya were. Afterwards she went back only to see that Shoto was just staring at her phone as if he was reading all of the comments that were coming in. "Babe, you alright?" Yuki asked concerned

Shoto looked straight at her and sighed. "We have a few people who want to be around the others but they haven't told me where they lived."

Yuko made herself known before she smiled at the camera. "Ladies and gents-if any of you want anyone that wasn't already claimed I'm going to need a place to send them or for you to say you're willing to come to this address."

With Yuko saying what she had-she had people say they wanted to come to her. So she went to the side and she wrote down the address. She then tapped it onto the wall and made sure to let those who were still there that they needed to keep from being in the way of what she just taped to the wall. Yuko then went outside and she waited for a bit only to see a car that had two females in it.

Both of them came out before they smiled at her. "Yuko, it's good to see you in person. We love your video's. We're here to get Kanamari and Shinso." One of the females stated

"Okay, sure. I'd like to be in contact with everyone who gets people from here so what are your names and contact information?" Yuko asked

The one that drove spoke up first. "I'm Kana, and the female next to me is my sister Kimi." The female said before she gave her their phone numbers.

"Alright come with me ladies."

The two of them walked with the red haired female until they stopped when they saw the fact that Yuko wasn't joking around. "Hey Shinso, Kamanari you two have homes now. You two will be going with these two lovely girls. Kimi and Kana."

The two males went up to them and the girls bowed. "Hello boys." They said in unison

"Thanks for taking us in." Shinso and Kamanari said bowing their heads

Yuko then got Denki and Hotoshi's number before the two of them left out. Yuko escorted them out before she noticed there were two other people outside. Yuko smiled at the two females and waved at them.

"You two came to get someone?" She asked curiously

They nodded their heads. "I'm Yuki and this is my cousin Luci. I wish to take Monoma and she wishes to have Kirishima if he's still around."

"They both are, come with me."

While Yuko walked with Yuki and Luci, she got their numbers and when they got to the room Yuko got Kirishima and Monoma's attention. She then got Monoma and Kirishima's numbers before they left out. As they did a young albino female panting out came up to Yuko. "You're the girl who is letting people have males yes?"

Yuko nodded her head. "I am."

"Is Amajiki still here?" She asked concerned with her hands together

Yuko nodded her head. "Yes he is. Come with me."

The young woman's eyes lit up happily before she followed Yuko inside of the building, Yuko got Tamaki's attention from being in the back in the corner. Yuko then got the female's name and number as well as Tamaki's as they left out. When Yuko came back to the room, she saw that Toya and Shoto were having a glaring match and Keigo felt uncomfortable being in between the two of them.

"Keigo what's going on here?" Yuko asked confused

"Toya and Shoto are having a glaring match about who likes you more." He said with a sigh as he walked towards her

She rubbed between her eyes before she ended the live before she went between both of the males and whacked them upside the head. "Neither one of you are going to get anywhere near me if you two can't play nice with one another." She said seriously

"But babe." Shoto said sadly as he looked at her

"But nothing child. You've done this to yourself, The four of us are going to leave now, you two are going to be walking back to the apartment as punishment for what just happened here. I'll see you two home."

Yuko then looked at Keigo. "Let's go."

Keigo looked at her impressed but nodded his head. "sure thing Yuko."

Yuko didn't look back as she left out, when Toya and Shoto realized she wasn't fucking around they blamed each other for what had happened.