Book Two-5

Once Toya had gotten Yuko out of the house and to a place where they could talk without any interruptions, he gave her a small smile as they sat across from one another at a diner. "So, we're going to have a little one on one talk. I want to know everything my younger brother did and didn't do. From there I'll gauge just how to be with you alright?"

She nodded her head. "Alright that's fair. What do you want to know first?"

"How did my brother treat you when he first came to you?"

She scoffed "He was rude and cold, he literally told me that he was going to wait for his things to come in-wait out the time then leave me. He didn't know that he'd have to date me."

"What did he do after that?"

"Literally forced himself into my life and heart, I knew he didn't really love me. So half a year of him and I being together, I got the number of his first girlfriend Momo-I planned things out for him to go back to her so I didn't have to deal with his bull shit anymore. But that didn't work in my favor, he chose to be a complete dick about the entire thing." Yuko said sadly

"Wow, did he ever go all the way with you?"

Yuko sighed and leaned against the table. "Yes, and every time after that he used it as a way to keep me from objecting to him. Literally raping me every single time. He was completely toxic to me."

"Did it hurt having to say what you had to get him to be a plush?" Toya asked

She shrugged. "Kinda, I sorta warmed up to him-but I overheard him speaking to Keigo. I knew he never truly loved me, so I didn't try to sugar coat it. He did so much bad for my heart and mental health I wasn't about to go and deal with that shit."

"That's fair, now I need to know this. If you were faced with my brother again by some damn miracle. Would you go back to him?"

"Fuck no. Why would I when I have the best Todoroki beside me?"She said with a raised eyebrow

He laughed and smiled at her. "Oh I'm going to love being with you, there's so much about you that just amuses the fuck out of me that you say and do."

"I am what I am, I always had doubts being around him because of his shit classmates. But with you I don't have that problem. No one knows what you're like without your burn marks or staples, so we're good." She said with a smile

"You don't feel threatened that I'd be taken by someone else?"

"Nah, I know you have what it takes to kill someone. You've done it to over thirty people already what's one more?" She asked curiously

Toya was really amused to hear the words that came out of her mouth. "So...you know that much about me huh?"

"Oh I know more about you than any sane person should..but I'm not exactly sane now am I?" She asked curiously as she tilted her head to the side

At that time their drink and food came out, once the waiter left Toya leaned against the table. "Tell me, why did you starve yourself yesterday?"

"I didn't mean to, I was waiting for someone to get me for meals. But as you saw no one came to get me for anything so I starved."

He realized then that he'd have to take things into his own hands to make damn sure that his girl is fed properly. When they finished eating Yuko paid for their food and they walked through the town together holding hands. As they did Yuko saw Rose walking on her own. She let go of Dabi's hand and went up to Rose concerned. "Rose, what's wrong? You look heart broken."