💛8❤️

When Yuko woke up she realized she wasn't on the couch anymore, she was on the bed instead, which made her also realize that Shoto must have picked her up and placed her on her bed and realized that she hadn't slept beside him. She got herself up and brushed her hair before she left her room only to see that Midoriya, Denki and Shoto were making video's on his phone. When they finished with their last one she spoke up.

"Well...this is unexpected." Yuko said amused

The three males looked behind them to Yuko before Shoto went up to her and hugged her tightly. "Yuko, why didn't you tell me that people were harassing you online?"

She hugged him back and averted her eyes. "I'm used to doing things on my own Shoto, I'm used to keeping my emotions to myself. Expressing concern or anything else...it isn't me. It isn't how I'm used to doing things Shoto, I'm sorry if I worried you but...I don't know how to express what I've been going through." She said sadly as she rubbed her arm nervously

He cupped her face and he kissed her on the lips. "You shouldn't be afraid of telling me what's wrong with you Yuko, I'm always going to be here to help you out and comfort you."

She teared up as she heard the sincerity of his voice. "A-Alright, if you say so Shoto."

Shoto then let her get something to eat while he spent time with Denki and Midoriya. Yuko went through her notifications and she saw that Shoto had done a reply to her video, as did Rose and Anya who had Denki and Midoriya with them. She also noticed that she was tagged in two different videos one was from Rose and the other was from Anya. Both of them backing her up and for Anya's video she was where her mother worked and her mother had explained everything she already knew.

Yuko smiled and was happy to call the two of them friend, after she had something to eat she watched the three males before she was pulled into the video they were making. Even though she really didn't want to-Shoto wasn't giving her a choice in the matter. Yuko didn't know that they had picked out a bunch of audios that they had listened to and wanted her to do with them-because Rose and Anya wouldn't. So she was stuck with doing what she could with the three males. After a few hours Midoriya and Denki left leaving Shoto and Yuko to be alone together.

He had her sit on his lap as they went through videos together on his phone only for them to see people duetting the video's they had done. One person even fangirled over seeing all three boys around her, in a video that she did with just Shoto a female cut the video towards the middle and began to talk.

"Okay, people let's get this straight-that guy is OBVIOUSLY not the real deal. I've gone through the comments on that video and every video that cosplayer has done. They think that they are hot shit making themselves think that they're the real deal. Todoroki.isn't.real."

As she said the last three words she clapped her hands sassily.

"There's no damn way an anime character is real, don't get things twisted. Ya'll are simping over a dude who may look convincing but it ain't him. I only state facts."

Yuko looked at Shoto who furrowed his eyebrows a bit. "I have half a year left before I get my quirks back, when I do. we're proving her wrong."

Yuko raised an eyebrow at him. "You sure you wanna do that babe?"

"I'm very sure." He said before he kissed her on the lips. "No one upsets you and gets away with it. I have a duty to keep your beautiful face smiling and that's exactly what I'm going to do."

Yuko was rather happy to hear what she had from him, but it also concerned her since she had no idea what was going to happen when a year had came and past.

As it came to be January, Yuko made a small party for him with those that she knew were around that they both knew. But she didn't tell him about it since she wanted it to be a secret for him. She wanted to do something to show just how much she was thankful to have him beside her. So while he slept on the morning of his birthday, she made him breakfast before waking him up. When she woke him up she placed the tray to the side and she slipped the blanket off of him. She then went on top of him and softly kissed his neck before trailing it up to his cheek. "Babe, wake up sweetie."

He groaned out sleepily only for her to place her ice cold hands under his pajama shirt which made him open his eyes instantly. "Babe, holy shit your hands are cold."

She giggled with a smile. "I know that, anxiety is a bitch. Now that you're up I want to give you breakfast. "

He looked at her curiously. "You made me breakfast babe?"

She nodded her head. "Mhm, happy birthday babe." She said as she got off of him and gave him his breakfast.

He was stunned that she had done so and smiled at him. "Thank you, so what about you?"

"I'll eat later." She said shaking her head. "Today is about you."

He didn't like that she was going to starve herself, he pulled her into him and had her sit on his lap. "You're not going to starve yourself." He said before he forced her to take part of what she made for herself.

She looked up at him unsure only for him to kiss her on the lips. "It's fine I promise."

She said nothing as she waited for him to finish eating what he wanted, but he wouldn't let her do something like that to herself. Shoto kept his left around around her as he fed her part of his breakfast with his right, Yuko was more than a bit flustered knowing that he was feeding her-but she knew he wouldn't let her do it on her own. Once everything was off of the plate he slipped the tray onto the night stand near where he slept before he tilted her head up to kiss her on the lips.

"Thank you for making breakfast babe, I wish you wouldn't torture yourself for my sake." He said softly to her

Yuko didn't know what to say to him, she just wanted to make him happy. She knew it was only another five months before he had his quirk back. After that he was able to do what he wanted, he didn't have to love her anymore if he didn't want to. Once he had all that he needed by being around her-that'd be it. She didn't want to cling onto someone who'd just leave her for dead in the end. Shoto knew something was up-but he didn't know what exactly was on her mind. He didn't like just how silent she was towards him, it made him feel as if she was trying to pull herself away from him-then it hit him, she was trying to pull herself away from him. He wrapped his arms tightly around her and he nuzzled his head against her neck.

"Babe, tell me honestly. Do you not want me with you anymore?" He asked sadly

She averted her eyes from him as she sighed out. "No...it's not that at all." She said softly

"Then why are you pulling us away from one another?"

"After a certain amount of time you can leave me, you can do whatever you want and not have anything bad happen to you. At that rate...you won't need me." She said sadly as she began to mess with her hands

Hearing what she said really irked him, was she really thinking that he'd leave her for dead after all that they went through together? He didn't spill his heart out to her just for her to push him off to the side like he was nothing. He pulled her back against the bed as he got on top of her, he then held her hands within his own. "Yuko, tell me straight to my face right now. Do you love me?"