❤️10❤️

Shoto and Hawks left their significant other alone with their siblings to talk. While the siblings talked keigo wanted to talk to Shoto one on one since he didn't know most of what was going on and he had a feeling that the younger male had some idea of what to do. They went outside and Hawks had leaned against the side of the house while Shoto had sat on the bench swing that was outside of the house.

"So kid, you need to tell me what the hell is going on. Will we ever go back or are we stuck here?"

"We're stuck here, apparently the villain that Midoriya and I were fighting had pushed us into this timeline and we're stuck here. From what I gathered we needed to know how to deal with this world for a year before we got back to ourselves again. Even then we can't leave who we're around, otherwise they'd end up in a mental hospital while we get dusted into nothing."Shoto said sadly

"Well that's seriously fucked up-but alright. So, things have been alright between you two kids?" Keigo asked curiously

"Not really, but I should have known that she wasn't going to trust me that well after her first relationship was basically one male using her for what she had due to her parents." Shoto said sadly

"Tell me honestly, do you love her?"

"Are you saying now or in general."

"Both." He said as he sat beside the younger male

"In general I didn't really start loving her until I realized that I wasn't ever going back and that I was the last of my family-now, I do and it's only because of the circumstances."Shoto said sadly

Keigo looked at Shoto seriously. "You realize if she finds out that you only love her because of the circumstances when people come to figure out if you two are doing alright and she says 'no' you two aren't going to see one another."

"She should know better than to say that." Shoto said seriously

At that time a black car parked in front of the house and a silver haired female came up to the two males. "Where is Yuko Tanabe?"

"She's inside ma'am." Hawks stated "Let me go get her"

Hawks then walked inside as the female looked at Shoto seriously. "Today I am to test to see if you two have completed the bonding test that should have been done between the two of you."

"I have my quirks, doesn't that mean that we're fine?"

"Just because you have your quirks back doesn't mean shit. There's still a chance that Yuko has mentally been fucked up by you for the year that you've been around here. Which is why I am here to make sure that anything hidden isn't hidden anymore."

Shoto frowned as he got up as he saw yuko come out of the house, he went up to her and laced his hand with hers as she looked at the elder female in front of her. "Afternoon Mrs. Santos. Check up day?" She asked

"Yes, look into my eyes and answer me honestly."

"Yes ma'am."

"Have you two argued with one another?"

"Yes but it's been about petty things. Nothing that didn't end up with us cuddling with one another or more than that."

"Has he ever looked at another woman the way he looks at you?"

"No, I've tested that on my own with Momo and he was rather irked about me trying to get him away from him like that."

"Interesting, next question-Do you believe he genuinely loves you?"

Yuko shut her eyes as she felt him squeeze her hand tightly, she heard everything that was said and didn't want to go through the pain and torture anymore. She knew the truth and looked Mrs. Santos in the eyes. "No....I don't think he does. He does so because if he doesn't he won't be allowed to do as he pleases anymore."

"Y-Yuko! H-How could you say that!?"

Yuko took her hand from his. "How could you lie to me this entire fucking time! I could hear you and keigo speak! If you didn't really love me then you shouldn't have tried to get so damn close to me. I know I'm an ugly ass bitch that doesn't mean that you have to be such a dick about it! Honestly I wished I would have chosen your brother at least he wouldn't have been such an asshole towards me!"

Mrs. Santos raised an eyebrow at Yuko. "Which one of his brothers? Natsuo or Toya?"

Yuko looked to Mrs. Santos and placed her hands together. "Toya."

She chuckled. "If that is what you wish-I can arrange that."

"Wait what?!" Yuko and Shoto stated shocked

"I was told I was the last of my family was that a lie?!" Shoto stated shocked

"My daughter thought he died but he didn't. He's a plush for now. Anyone who doesn't get along with those that are around them gets turned into a plush. That's how my eldest got Denki...so how about it Yuko?" Mrs. Santos inquired

Yuko looked from the elder female to Shoto who looked at her sadly. "Please don't...I promise I'll do better."

"I honestly thought that being around you would be the best thing for me. But you've caused nothing more than a shit ton of fucking problems for me! From day fucking one you've been a complete and utter dickwad to me! I love you but I hate you as well. I hate that I ever gave a fucking damn about your stupid ass! I was going to give you a lot more than I've ever given my ex before you! You're not worth my emotions or tears! There was a damn reason I was emotionally placing myself away from you! I knew that you were just going to be a whole as dickwad about this shit! If I had the damn choice beforehand I would have chosen your damn brother not you! I cared about your elder brother more than I ever cared about you! You're nothing more than a spoiled little bitch ass brat!" Yuko hissed out coldly

Shoto looked down sadly, getting upset over every word that Yuko said to him. Mrs. Santos took the two of them to her car letting Yuko sit up front with her while Shoto sat in the back. When they got to her lab, she had the two of them split up. Two males took care of Shoto while Yuko was taken to a room where in glass cases were different people with labels over each case.

"So, Toya has really been your fancy then huh?"

"Yes."

"I will warn you that you're going to have to get him to warm up to you."

"That won't be a problem after today I'll be living with my siblings and Keigo. Keigo and him know one another, if anyone can get into that idiots mind it'd be him." Yuko said as she looked up at Mrs. Santos. "Though I do have to question-why did Anya say that people get locked into a padded room after things fail?"

"Well that only happened once and it was because of Toya. I will warn you that he will try to warp your mind."

Yuko scoffed. "Tch he's gonna have to try really damn hard for that. I ain't no simple bitch."

Mrs. Santos laughed a bit. "That you're not....do you know if your other two siblings have significant others?"

"My brother does-but Nala doesn't."

"You may pick one for her and give it to her."

Yuko's eyes widen in shock before she looked through all of the males before she stopped at one of the cases. "Him, I think Chisaki will work well with Nala."

"Very well then. I will give you instructions that you and Nala will have to read and follow through to make the male human again. The year for quirks to appear doesn't apply to them since it had been a year before they were placed as a plush."

She nodded her head with her hands together. "Okay, I'll keep that in mind."

"When you move leave anything that reminds you of shoto there. I would advise you to never mention you were once with his brother when Toya turned human. That seems to rile him up."

"Alright so noted, I wouldn't want to piss him off-his flames could literally burn the fuck out of me and I ain't about that shit." Yuko said shaking her head

-End-