Book Two-4

That Morning Toya forced Yuko to get up and get something to eat since he knew she didn't eat anything the previous day. He worried about her depression starving days, he wondered just how many days around his stupid younger brother did she end up having to starve herself because of his stupid ass younger brother? He didn't want to bring up past wounds but he needed to know much better he'd have to be just to get her to stay with him and love him more than she'd ever want to love his younger brother. As they got to the kitchen table Chisaki glared at Dabi.

"So, you're here too huh?"

"I wouldn't be cocky if I were you no-hands Chisaki, you are literally hopeless without the female beside you." Toya said seriously

"Wait-what happened to your burnt marks?" Keigo asked

Toya grinned as he wrapped his arm around Yuko's shoulder. "This little cutie healed them all for me. It seems like she can reverse or heal things that have been wounded....or something like that."

"Could she give me back my arms?"Chisaki asked

"Why the living fuck would I want to do that when Nala looks like she wants to cut your dick off boil it and feed it to a stray dog? You need to be nicer to my elder sister before I do just that-I'm not afraid to get red on my hands after all the shit that I know you've done asshole. Just because I healed what was wrong with Toya doesn't mean I'll do it to your stupid ass, you need to earn your arms back bitch." Yuko said coldly as she pointed her fork at the male

Toya laughed a bit and kissed the side of her head. "Oh being with you is going to be rather amusing."

"Hands off unless you want your thigh stabbed with a fork." Yuko said narrowing her golden eyes at him

He took his hand off of her and placed them up. "Alright-alright, I won't touch you while you're eating."

Tanya was amused to see the mood switch in Yuko, it was also rather odd of her to see Dabi without his stables in him. "I hate saying this but without the burnt shit on your face and the staples you had on you...you look seriously fucking hot." Tanya stated shaking her head

"Oi, don't say shit like that-hawks is glaring at you." Yuko hissed "Also he's taken by me so hands off."

"Psycho alert-psycho alert." Nala said shaking her head

"Note to self don't say anything about Toya being attractive or little sister will go psycho...got it." Fuyuki said shaking his head

Yuko just grabbed her plate and cup before going into her room, Keigo sighed out. "Wow you three are seriously a piece of fucking work, she didn't come out of her room for an entire fucking day and the moment she does you all start being assholes to her cause she's around Toya. What if she did that shit to the three of you?"

All three of her elder siblings looked down ashamed of themselves. Toya quickly finished eating before he went to see how Yuko was doing. He went into her room only to see that she was eating on her bed as she was watching videos on her phone. He sat behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "Hey there beautiful, did you want to talk?"

She sighed as she averted her eyes. "What is there to talk about?"

"How about what the hell I just witnessed? Are you seriously going to let those assholes get the better of you."

"I'm the youngest, I deal with it since I don't want to be alone. I was alone when I was around your brother and that ended badly. I don't want the same thing to happen twice."

Toya made her look up at him before he kissed her on the lips. "I'm not that stuck up prick asshole, I can careless about what some stupid note says. Either we live together or I'm taking your ass to hell with me."

"you're not going to give me a choice are you?"

He chuckled darkly. "No...no I'm not. The last woman couldn't handle that I was super clingy and that I can get very sexual at times. That's what made me be a damn doll."

Yuko raised an eyebrow at the raven haired male behind her. "Seriously? Why wouldn't anyone want someone like that in their life?"

"She apparently didn't want to lose her virginity to me, she also hated it that I had placed a tracker on her when she went out on her own. I didn't want her to be stolen from me. I have abandonment issues."

"I figured you would, I think it's rather sweet that you care that much about the woman you'd be with. Honestly I don't care if by chance you do that to me. If you want to fuck me just let me know first. No surprise fucks alright?"

Toya laughed as he leaned his head against her shoulder. "Oh you're going to be very interesting to be around. Oh and babe?"

"Hm?"

"Happy birthday."

Yuko's eyes widen in shock. "W-Wait...You..."

"I heard you talking with your siblings smarty pants. So how old are you turning?"

"Twenty three."

"So you're a year younger than me huh? Interesting. The girl I was first with was older than me." He said before he started to give her kisses, starting with her lips before he trailed the kisses down to her neck.

With each kiss he counted out, as he got to Twenty three he made a mark against her neck. She whimpered out as she held onto his arms tightly as she felt him bring her closer to him. "You're mine Yuko." He growled lowly into her ear

There was then a knock on the door and she had to pry herself out of Toya's arms to open her door. When she saw that it was Keigo she gave him a sad smile. "Hey bird boy, what's up?"

"Those idiots completely forgot about what today is-but I hadn't. Happy birthday kiddo. While we were out the other day I got you this for your birthday. I know it's not much but hey at least it's something."Keigo said with a weak smile giving her a small bag

Her golden eyes widen in shock, she looked up at him stunned. "Um...T-Thank you, no one has ever given me a gift before." She said before she opened it in front of him before she smiled as she saw that it was a funko pop of her boyfriend. "Aww, thanks Keigo. That was really sweet of you."

"You're welcome. Mind if I talk with Toya for a bit? I want to ask him a few things."

She nodded her head and went back into her room seeing Toya with a raised eyebrow. "Who is it?"

"Keigo, he got me a birthday gift. It's a funko pop of you!" She said happily "He apparently wants to ask you a few things too."

He hummed out unamused before he got up and went to the door as she went to set her funko pop in a special place happily. When Toya got to the door he got out of Yuko's room and shut the door leaning against it. "what do you want?"

"Listen, I know you know what today is. Do you think you can convince her to leave the house for a bit while I get her siblings straightened out enough for them to help me do a small party for her? She's had things pretty damn rough and I want her to realize she doesn't need to think the way she always had in the past anymore."

"How long do you think you'll need?"

"three to four hours maybe?"

He hummed out. "I can have her and I go on a date while you deal with her idiotic siblings. There's a lot that I want to know from her anyways. Being away from here might help me get the answers I want to get from her."

"Alright cool, I have a basic idea of what I want to do for her. I just need her siblings to stop being assholes to her after they promised me they would."

"Tch, that's on you for believing empty promises from a bunch of dumbasses. There's no way in damn hell they'd actually give a fuck about her. You realize Yuko has been depressed over the questions and shit that have been given to her by her siblings right?" Toya asked

"I didn't want to assume but I had a feeling that's what kept her from eating yesterday, she has had a lot of regret of even wanting to be around people." Keigo said sadly​​​​​​