Book Two-6

When Yuko woke up she realized where she was and wasn't amused in the slightest, she threw the jacket that was on her off and went out of the window that was in the room that she was left in all alone. She knew how to get back to the place she called home, she got her phone from her boot and she called Keigo knowing that he'd be able to help her out.

"Kid?"

"Keigo, is Toya there?"

"Yeah, he's flipping out cause his brother took you. Are you alright?"

"As I can be, that idiot was an idiot and left me unattended. I fled from where he had me, so now I'm on my way back home. Mind flying to where I am and giving me a lift?"

"Yeah, sure not a problem. Try to get to a place high up it'll be easier for both of us that way."

"Right, I'll see you in a bit."

She then chose to climb up a nearby building to get to the roof. She soon saw the blond haired male who grabbed her by the waist and flew off with her. She looked up at him. "Thanks for this Keigo."

"Not a problem, just keep in mind when we get home. Toya is going to be more than a bit possessive over you."

"I expect nothing less, I want to talk to him about getting everything I have bugged so he'll always be able to find me in case his brother does this stupid shit again."

"You're really going with his whole possessive bull shit?"

"He's only possessive because he finally found someone who gives a damn about him. He's never been loved like he has around me, and I'm more than happy to be able to give him the love and attention that he desires from me."

"As long as you realize what you're signing yourself up for, though I gotta ask, where did his brother take you?"

"My old place, it's the only place he knew I'd be at. I guess now he's going to have to find somewhere different to take me if he tries to get me from Toya."

"I've been wondering about this, did you ever love Shoto?"

"Pft-no. I tried to brain wash myself to love a stupid child that is too innocent and gullible for his own good. My heart has always been on Toya."

"I see, so that's why you didn't lie out your ass about being happy around shoto."

"Yeah, I wouldn't lie if I didn't love the dumb ass. He was walking on thin ice anyways."

At that time he dropped Yuko down onto the porch carefully before he landed by her. "You know you're rather cold female to males."

"I have my reasons."

"Oh really? And what reasons would that be?" He asked curiously

Yuko sat down on the bench swing as she had her hands on her lap. "Well, let's start from my parents. My father never really gave a damn about me, he didn't raise me as if I was his daughter. I was treated like a prisoner instead of his daughter. Then there's my first boyfriend. He was such a jerk to me, he didn't love me for me. He only loved me because he knew that my surname had a love of money behind it. Which as you should know had gone to me, but I didn't keep it to myself. I shared it with my siblings-now with Shoto...He and I started off on the wrong foot which was the first red flag for me. Then the constant gaslighting didn't help either. My previous boyfriend made me not be able to trust any male beside me."

"Because of your parent's will?" Keigo asked as he sat beside her

"No because he was only with me because he thought that I'd give him the money that my parents had given to me plus the settlement money from the government for what had happened to my parents. To the lot of you it might have happen via a mistake by a villain or something. But here it was a science test gone wrong by the government, all of those who were directly affected by it were given a hefty amount of money plus mental therapy for what had happened that day."

"Did you take the therapy?"

"I had, what had happened fucked me up hard not only mentally but emotionally and physically as well. This nonsense happened cause of my parents treating me differently." Yuko said as she looked up at him sadly. "Even after it though, I still felt like utter shit. I was diagnosed with severe to board line suicidal depression. Of course I knew that it was going to happen, my life had been utter shit since the day it was known that I was completely different from my elder siblings."

"I have to ask this, it's been bugging me. Why don't you speak up about getting fed and being left out?"

"PTSD, the last time that I spoke up about being hungry or hell being left out in something I was beaten to shit by my parents. They told me that I had to earn the right to get food and that it didn't matter if I was left out. I was different from my siblings and that I'll always be treated differently because of that." She said sadly as she looked down at her hands. "Yesterday...I wanted to see if my siblings had gotten over that and remembered I was still around them. Sadly none of them were smart enough to remember me."

"If you ever do that shit again I will make sure that Toya and I force your ass out of your room and you will be fed. I don't give a damn that I'm supposed to be with your elder sister. The way she's treating you is shit and I'm not going to tolerate that if I can do something about it."

She gave the blond male a weak smile. "T-Thanks...I think." She said before she got up. "We should probably get inside, Toya is probably pacing around like a crazy man right now."

"Most likely."

When they got inside Toya had stopped pacing around when he saw her. "Yuko!"

He then hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head softly. "My brother didn't do anything to you did he?"

"I don't think so, I don't feel any different from before."

"Good, if he did I would have literally burned that bastard alive."

She giggled a bit. "I know you would have. Now...we need to talk. It's nothing bad...just I want to be safer around now that he's gone cray-cray."