Book Three-2

Once Yuko had everything set up she had keigo on one side of her and Shoto on the other side of her as she began the live on her account. She just smiled as she saw just how many people were coming in to say hello to her. Shoto was watching the live through his own phone moderating the live so nothing bad came through. She greeted everyone that came into her live before she started to speak.

"So, this is my first ever live. And I wanted to clear some things up to people that have doubted me. Especially one specific female that has been on my ass about thinking that Shoto dear here isn't himself. I know a lot of people on this platform don't know what's been going on so I wanted to come on here to explain the entire truth and only the truth."

As she spoke the female she spoke of wanted to guest on her live so she allowed it as she saw the female sitting on a chair.

"Hello miss, you've been rather...rude towards me since I've made video's with Shoto here. May I ask what the hell is your ish?"

"My name is Missy, and my issue is that you're fucking lying! That isn't shoto! HE'S A FICTIONAL FUCKING CHARACTER AND YOU'RE DELUSIONAL!"

"Well Missy, you're about to be proven wrong. Now that my main audience is here I am going to be playing a video that had been broad casted when I was fifteen years old. Keep in mind I am twenty two years old. So there's a rather large gap of time between then and now." Yuko said seriously before she showed her laptop to the camera of her phone.

Yuko then played the conference that had happened that was broad casted at night, on camera was the doctor-Doctor Tsukia and behind her many glass containers that were covered by cloths.

"Greetings people, I am humbly sorry about what has come to pass over the last twenty four hours of time. It has come to the attention of the government that the experiment that we've chosen to do yesterday has not only brought a number of people here but has killed those of high power. The people who have been killed in our own time are as follows; Toni and Taya Tanabe, Roy and Joyace Melo, Miko Honda, Geno Tsukia, Stephan morris and Yuno and melody Santos. In their place the following people have come here; Toya and Shoto Todoroki, Denki Kanamari, Momo Yoyorazu, Izuku Midoriya, Keigo Takami, Katsuki Bakugo, Kai Chisaki and Eijiro Kirishima."

There was chatter amongst the press before they were quieted down by the FBI, the doctor then chose to talk once more.

"As of now we are keeping all of those who have transferred here until those who have been affected by the transfer have been informed of what has happened. They will all stay in stasis of their age until they are chosen by one of those who have been affected, and that is after their therapy has been completed. They will be given professional help by one of those close to me and given a card where they will be able to find someone up here to their liking. Only after then will they be able to understand what has happened to those they held dearly."

After that the video ended and Yuko shut her laptop showing her face once more. "Now do you understand you stupid ignorant bitch?" Yuko said unamused

"I...I that's not fair! How do you get to be around Shoto!"She whined out with a huff

"Do you even hear yourself you self centered brat?! Yuko has gone through a lot not only did she lose her damn parents but her siblings have kicked her out of the place she once called home." Keigo said pissed "Calm your fucking tits before you get banned."

Yuko looked at Keigo sadly. "I'm alright, thanks for trying to protect me. I'll be alright."

"No you aren't. Don't give me that bull shit kid. First Tanya gives you shit now this person who doesn't even know you gives you bull shit. You deserve to be treated better." Keigo said seriously