Book Three-10

Many months later, Keigo surprised Yuko with a romantic date at the restaurant that Sanji and the two women worked at. When they got to the restaurant he had made reservations under his name. Instantly the greeter had given him a bright smile.

"Please come this way." The greeter said happily

They were given a secluded table by large glass windows. the two of them were then given the menu before they were left alone for a bit of time. As they looked at the menu a couple came up to them from the kitchen. Yuko smiled seeing Sanji once more, "Evening Sanji, you have a rather beautiful restaurant."

"Thank you for the compliment, but it isn't mine. It belongs to my wife Divna. She and her sister own this place together." Sanji said as he placed his arm around the young raven haired female that was beside him.

Divna smiled at Yuko and Keigo. "It's a pleasure to meet the two of you, I hope that you two have a wonderful night here tonight." Divna said happily before she looked at Yuko. "Sanji told me how you were able to destroy that awful machine that took him and the others from his crew out of their time. Thank you for doing that it means a lot to me that you'd do that."

Yuko smiled sheepishly as the elder female. "T-There's no need for you to thank me Ma'am. I had my own reasons to do what I had. I'm just glad things can be some-what normal here now."

Divna smiled at her. "At some point in time you and I really should talk with one another about what's happened with you and how you ended up doing that. I'm really curious about it."

"Of course, I'd like that. It'd give me something to do while Keigo is at work."

"You're always welcomed here Yuko, please you two enjoy your evening and what Sanji and I prepare for you two tonight." Divna said before the two of them left out

Yuko looked at Keigo. "that woman is rather nice."

Keigo nodded his head in agreement "It'd be good for you to be around people who aren't toxic like those you grew up around Yuko."

The waitress came back up to them and smiled. "So you met my elder sister I see, is everything okay?"

"W-Wait a tick you're Levi Ackerman's wife?!" Yuko asked shocked

The brunette female chuckled. "Guilty, so what it'll be for you two tonight?"

The two of them ordered what they wanted drink and food wise before the female spoke up. "Very well then. My name is Serena by the way. It's a pleasure to meet the two of you. Divna did tell me that Sanji had given the restaurant's card to the lady who had destroyed those awful experiments. So...So I'm glad to have met the two of you. I'll have you two's food out as soon as possible." Serena said before she left out.

While they waited for their food to come out, Keigo talked with Yuko as he held her hand from across the table. "So, you and I need to talk babe."

She raised an eyebrow at Keigo. "Okay, what about?"

"Us."

Hearing what he said made her look at him sadly. "W-What about us?" Yuko asked concerned

"I've been thinking a lot after dealing with the Todoroki brothers, it is rather obvious that people will be trying so damn hard to get between the two of us. I don't want anyone to take you from me. I refuse to lose you to someone who'd harm you and remove that beautiful smile off of your face." Keigo started to explain as he squeezed her hand reassuringly

Yuko looked at him with a confused and concerned expression on her face. "S...So...So how do you suppose we keep something like that from happening Keigo?"