Possession (2)

No proof read...

"He is stable now, don't worry and because of the cloth you wrap around his wrist made the blood flow less. He is unconscious right now"
Doctor informed.

"When will he gonna wake up doctor?"
Namjoon asked.

"He will wake up soon, don't worry. By the way who are you? Do you know why he took this step?"
Namjoon glared at Jungkook who was looking at the door.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, the head of Bangtan enterprises also Taehyung's hyung"
Namjoon informed professionally.

"O-oh okay"
"You just make our Tae healthy rest of the thing we will manage"
Namjoon warned the doctor.

"C-can I m-meet my hyungie?"
Jungkook asked in small voice.

"Of course!"
Doctor said and left. Jungkook was going but Hoseok pulled him. Jungkook got angry.

"Hobi hyung! Why you pulled me? Let me go to my hy--"
"Don't you dare Jungkook! DONT YOU DARE!"
Jin screamed at Jungkook who scurred away in fear.

"J-jin hyung he is injured... He ne--"
"It was my fault that I let my bear stay with you!"
He pointed to Jungkook.

"H-hyung no... It's not your f-fault. I'm at the fault"
"YES YOU ARE AT FAULT!! My bear came to me b-but he was sc-scared because of you!!"
Jungkook flinched.

"Hyung I'm filing the case, he is the cause of our tae bears misery, you will rot in hell Jungkook"
Jimin said ready to call the cops that's when Namjoon said.

"Calm down Jimin, we will talk about this matter later, first we have to see bear. He suffered alone. He was enduring the problem by himself."
Namjoon said and turned towards Jungkook.

"I never thought you were this bad of a person Jungkook. I believed you, gave you the company's share, gave you the position, gave you the love and what you gave us... I'm disappointed and hurt... Because of you I'm unable to believe to other people in my life now on"

They went inside the ward, Jungkook too entered but this time Suga pushed him and locked the door.

"Hyung! Yoongi hyung! Please let me see my love... YOONGI HYUNG, OPEN THE DOOR... OPEN THE DOOR DAMN IT!"
Jungkook screamed.

"Sir, this is hospital you can't yell like this"
The nurse said to Jungkook but he was nowhere to listen.

"SHUT UP!! My hyungie is in pain... He needs me! HYUNG! OPEN THE DOOR!"
Jungkook was knocking on the door continuosly.

"Just keep quite sir, please don't create the scene... otherwise I have to call the guards"

"Please tell them to open, please ma'am I beg you... T-they a-are stopping me... P-please "
Jungkook fall down on his knees crying hysterically.

The nurse felt pity on the crying boy. She made him stand up and made him sit on the chair.

"Calm down sir, I will tell them to open okay?"
"Really?"
He asked, his Bambi eyes shined in hope, the nurse literally cooed at him

"Of course sir, there's no rule to lock the ward's door from inside."
She assured him.

The nurse knock on the door, she didn't get any response, so she spoke.

"Excuse me, you have to open the door... It's inappropriate"
Soon the door got opened by Namjoon who gave the apologetic look to nurse.

"I'm sorry nurse"
He bowed.

"Mhm, it's fine but don't do it nex--"
"Do you know Bangtan enterprises?"
Suga bugged in, Namjoon facepalmed.

"Y-yeah?"
"We are those members who handles that company, so mind before showing this attitude"
She gasped and bowed multiple times apologising continuously and ran away.