Hurt (End)

Ending might be rushed... Sorry if anyhow you all didn't liked the ending 🙇🏻‍♀️💜

No Proofread...
Ignore the mistakes🙇🏻‍♀️
.
.

Taehyung was at the backyard of the cottage thinking about what Jin said earlier.

"I really don't deserve you koo? Am I that bad person?"
One by one tears started to flow from his eyes, he didn't dared to wipe it off.

"O-our relationship is t-toxic? Really?"
Taehyung sighed heavily despite of being cold he preferred to ignore Jungkook.

"I should go away from him... I don't want h-his life to be pat-pathetic"
Taehyung wiped his tears.

Meanwhile Jungkook.

Jungkook was sitting near the doorstep waiting for tae to come. He have a lot to ask to tae and have to take the decision for the sake of Tae.

"I g-guess Jennie noona is best for h-him, right?"
Jungkook asked to himself.

"B-but Jimin hyung is a-also the best choice... And h--he never revealed his sexuality"
Jungkook chuckled brokenly.

"W-hatever it is... I can't see him with a-anyone else! But I h-have to do t-this.."
Koo was baffled by his thoughts.

"I should go away from h-him... He deserves better, let him come and I myself will talk with him a-about j-jennie noona"
Jungkook wiped his tears. And waited at the doorstep for Taehyung to come.

It's been two hours that Taehyung didn't came to room. Jungkook was getting panicked.

"Where is he? I-its too long! I should ask it to Jimin hyung"
Jungkook left to jimin's room.

Jungkook knock on Jimin's room's door continuosly.

"Oh my goodness what happened Jungkook? Why are you--"
"TaeTae hyung is sleeping here, right?"
Jungkook didn't let him complete his sentence and entered in the room to check upon tae.

To his dismay Taehyung wasn't there.

"W-where is he? He is in r-restroom right?"
Jungkook asked worriedly, his panicking level was increasing, Jimin shook his head.

"No kook Taehyung isn't here, he is with you--"
"No! He is not with me! It's been 3 hours Taehyung isn't in the room"
Jungkook clutched onto his shirt anxiously.

"Jungkook calm down, he must be with other hyungs okay?"
Jimin spoke up sensing Jungkook's condition. Jungkook sighed shakily.

"Y-yes"
Both Jungkook and Jimin went to the members room, unfortunately Taehyung wasn't with anyone. Jin was silent through the whole chaos.

'Where are you tae? I-is it because of me b-bear?'
Jin thought in his mind.

Meanwhile Jungkook started to get panick more. He didn't waste a single minute and ran to find his lover everywhere.

His hyungs were trying to calm him down but it went in vain. They were worried for Taehyung and in that Jungkook was madly searching for Taehyung make it worst.

Jungkook ran towards the backyard in search for Taehyung and sighed in relief when he saw Taehyung was sitting on the ground, plucking the grass.

He jumped on the back of Taehyung crying hardly. Taehyung flinched but panicked when it was Jungkook crying.

"Jungkook, what happened? Why are you crying?"
Taehyung tried to reach his hand to touch Jungkook but he wasn't letting him.

"P-please don't l-leave me... I'm sorry, sorry sorry... Very sorry--"
Jungkook started to rant.