Everything for you... (3)

Ignore the mistakes..
.
.

"And its done!"
Doctor spoke excitedly, starting taekook in process.

Jungkook stared at the doctor for any reaction but he just gave him the big smile weirding Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin out.

"What? Don't stare at me... Your leg has been treated and fortunately the knife didn't pierced deep inside your leg otherwise we have to process stitches. So I have bandaged it properly, you can take him home and yeah he will not be able to walk for a while."
Taehyung nodded his head.

"Rest for a while and then you may leave the hospital, hm?"
Doctor informed and left.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung for a while and noticed the discomfort on his face.

"I-I am sorry"
He broke the silence, Taehyung knitted his eyebrow.

"Why? Why are you apologising?"
"Because of me you have to stay here in the hospital, when you completely are scared of the hospitals"
Jungkook pouted at the last, Jimin chuckled.

"Don't worry kookie it's his tantr--"
"Koo, do you need something to eat?"
Jungkook shook his head and glanced at Jimin who went silent.
Jungkook shot a glare at Taehyung who was unfazed.

"Why are you behaving with hyung like this? Did something happened?"
Tae stared at Jungkook blankly.

"Don't think about it. I--"
"Are you going to tell me?"
Jungkook snapped.

"Fine... I am upset on him! Because of just him you are here in the hospital. He called you, despite of me saying no, he placed a call and called you here"
Taehyung folded his arms annoyingly and Jimin hung his head low, Jungkook sighed.

"Taehyung hyung, he cares for you. Just tell me if the same things happens with him what will you do?"
Taehyung widen his eyes.

"I--"
"You don't have any answers right? And moreover I was the main person for this, so it's nice that I got hurt, not you or Jimin hyung. If something like this would have happen then I will never forgive myself. Jimin hyung did right"
Jungkook said very softly.

"No kookie, you are not completely right. You are right that I care for tae, as he said I could have fight with them, but I got scared. I should have manage that shit. I can fight but was scared... Sorry you are injured all because of me"
Jimin apologised.

"Come on... Forget this, we should head to home, right Taehyung hyung?"
Tae nodded.

"And you are giving me chance then why are you calling me by my full name? You can call me tae, TaeTae, hyungie, etc."
Jungkook chuckled nervously.

"O-okay, TaeTae hyungie"
Taehyung smiled proudly.

"We have a lot of questions to ask you, hm? Only if you are ready to answer, okay?"
Taehyung said caressing Jungkook's hairs. Kook nodded his head softly.
Jimin eyes Jungkook suspiciously.

'Kookie accepted Taehyung because he feels for him or he just did it for Taehyung's sake?'

Tae took Jungkook in bridal style and Jimin called a cab and drove off to the apartment.
.
.

"Okay tell us now..."
Taehyung handled kook the water who gulp it down and speak up.

"Actually, h-he is my u-uncle, I mean my appa's cousin. Appa eomma have no child since the start and Myeongseok uncle was happy, because all the shares of my father's company were going to be in his name but then appa and eomma adopted me. Not because of the shares or any other things, but for their happiness. They loved me so much that my personalities got possessive over them but Myeongseok didn't like this and he was behind our back. He always threatened appa in my absence, and when I got to know I will dissociate and further you know..."