Revenge (2)

Sorry for the late update guys... Author is trying to complete every requests and in that my new story is ongoing too... Huge apology 🙇🏻‍♀️💜
Ignore the mistakes...
.
.

Taekook reached their new apartment. He was nervous as Jungkook didn't initiated the kiss. So he understood Jungkook's soft and innocent nature. He will give Jungkook the whole time. He will not cross his limits whether it is love marriage.

Jungkook was all prepared to take the revenge. His heart softened for a while when Taehyung kissed his forehead, he thought about consent.

'Sorry but not sorry Taehyung'
Jungkook smirked.

They stepped inside of the house.

"Welcome koo--"
"Where's the room?"
Jungkook cut him off rudely.

Taehyung frowned on the tone of Jungkook.

"U-uh--"
"Tsk! Stop stuttering and tell me the freaking room! Will you?!"
Taehyung startled when Jungkook shout at the end.

"That way"
Jungkook rolled his eyes when Taehyung pointed the room.

"What happened to him? I guess he is be tired by all the formalities throughout the wedding"
Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and followed where Jungkook went.

He entered in the room, he found Jungkook taking out his wedding suit, throwing it on the dressing chair annoyingly?

Taehyung smiled at his cute lovely husband. He snaked his arms around Kook's waist back hugging him.

Jungkook stopped his action and close his eyes shut.

Tae put his chin on koo's nape inhaling the sweet intoxicating scent of his lover now husband.

"You were looking gorgeous baby..."
Taehyung tighten the grip.

Jungkook's heart started to beat loudly, when Taehyung's deep voice hit his ear drums.

"Tae--"
"Shh... I know you are not ready. I just wanted to compliment you since the time you arrived at the aisle."
Taehyung softly kissed his cheeks.

'Jungkook don't lose your focus... Your father needs justice, he is your father's killer... Don't forget it!'
Jungkook gritted his teeth and yanked tae away from his body.

"This was the first and last time you are touching me you bastard!"
Taehyung widen his eyes at koo's statement.

"What are yo--"
"Please now don't start that shitty dialogue... What are you doing honey? Why are you behaving like this? Bla bla! I WILL NOT ANSWER YOUR ANY QUESTIONS OKAY!! Just don't you dare to touch me next time"
Jungkook warned him, the look Jungkook was giving to Taehyung was pure hatred and Taehyung sensed it.

"What happened baby? Are you t-tired--"
Taehyung tried to reach Jungkook's hand but he back away.

"Don't show your fake innocence Taehyung! You are just the worst person of the world!! You don't deserve to be loved... Not at all!!"
Jungkook screamed and pushed Taehyung hardly.

Taehyung collapsed on the flower vase which got broken and pierced in his palm, tae hissed in pain.

"What happened to you Jungkook? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!"
Taehyung roared.

"If you don't loved me then why you did that drama and in that why you got married to me?!"
Taehyung asked, despite of being hurt he is still expecting answers from Jungkook.

"You will get to know but first leave this room... Right now!"
Jungkook pointed his finger to the doorstep of the room.

"I will not go until or unless you will answer my all freaking questions!"
Taehyung challenged him.