Everything for you... (End)

Ignore the mistakes 🙂🙇🏻‍♀️
.
.

Jungkook took out the decorations, he threw the roses and balloons in the dustbin. His heart and mind was not stable as Taehyung didn't accepted nor rejected.

Jimin entered the room, his heart wavered when Jungkook was cleaning the room with sad face.

"Jungkook"
Jimin called on which Jungkook flashed his smile which didn't reached to his eyes.

"He left hyung, without replying. You were right. But-- but am I t-that bad? He kissed me and I g-got angry... That's it? Why he is s-stretching?"
Jungkook stuttered.

"Are you sure he is upset on that thing?"
Jimin asked, Jungkook shook his head.

"I talked with him rudely, spat mean words to him, I was being partial with him. I took Han-seok's side... That's why, I can understand what d-does it feels... An-anyways, I have cleaned the room. Don't worry, and I will still earn the f-forgiveness from him too"

"Did you get it, where you went wrong?"
Jimin asked softly.

"Y-yes... I should trust hyungie. He suffered a lot, all because of my personalities... And in return I hurted him, blamed him, called him by names"
Jimin nodded his head.

"Don't worry but... He will come to you but you have to work hard on it"
Jimin patted his shoulder.

"No hyung, he will n-not come now. He hates m-me. He f-fell out of love, he didn't accepted me"
Jungkook said sadly.

"But also he didn't rejected you, right?"
Jimin pinched his nose cutely.

"I can't have hopes now hyung"
"You have to keep hopes Jungkook, he is just angry and hurt. You have to make him like our old tae, who was whipped for you"
Jungkook nodded his head. He lost hopes but for Jimin, he will try. If time comes then he will beg to tae to be his but will try.
.
.

Taehyung was back to home in afternoon. Jungkook's eyes sparkled and he immediately hugged Taehyung who didn't hugged him back.

"You-- you left without a-answering hyung, why? Y-you didn't like the de-decoration or w-what?"
Jungkook asked pouting. But Taehyung's silence made him stop on his words. He slowly detached himself from Taehyung.

"Jimin get ready we are going"
Taehyung announced making Jimin along with Jungkook confused.

"Where are we going?"
Jimin asked.

"To Jieun's house"
Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why?"
"Because she called us for dinner."
Taehyung replied to Jungkook.

"Cancel it hyungie, I don't wanna go"
Jungkook muttered in his tiny voice.

"It's okay you can stay, but I and Jimin are going"
Jungkook shook his head.

"No hyung! You both are also not going"
"And why is that?"
Taehyung asked folding his arms.

"Because, we d-didn't spend enough time with each other and I am missing our old days"
Taehyung chuckled.

"Really? Which old days you are talking about Jungkook? That days where I pathetically was sticking to you and you were concerning about Han-seok, is it?"
Taehyung asked in sarcasm.

"Hyung--"
"Jimin go and get ready!! Don't waste time, she is waiting!!"
Taehyung yelled, and Jimin jogged inside his room to change.
Jungkook startled and backed away. He started to doubt himself.

'Am I wasting his time. Did he really don't feel the same...'
Jungkook's doubt increased and he dissociated into Jeongguk.

Jeongguk stared at his lover who was getting ready.