Hurt (2)

Wanted to end it here... But my mind have different plans I guess!

No Proofread...
.
.

It's been three days for koo's accident. He is getting discharge today. No matter what is the problem is going in between taekook, Taehyung didn't left Jungkook's side. Mrs. Jeon was thankful to him.

Mr. Jeon tried to come to meet his son, but couldn't hold the courage to meet him, pamper him, apologise to him.

He lost the chance, for the first time his son asked something from him and he instead threatened him. Jungkook is so sensitive and even knowing about this fact, he tried to force on something which... Anyways now there's no use of regretting.

| Jungkook's house |

Mrs. Jeon helped her son to get him freshened up, while Taehyung was in the living room checking the time of medications.

Mr. Jeon saw Taehyung was so focused. He slowly approached him.

"H-hey TaeTae"
Mr. Jeon spoke softly.

Taehyung stopped his all work immediately when he heard Mr. Jeon's voice.

"Y-you are too mad at me?"
"Why will I be mad on you sir? Your eyes were blinded by reputation, it's your son's fault who didn't think me as capable person to solve this"
Taehyung stated coldly.

"No bear, I threatened him. Also you know he is sensitive --"
"So you took advantage of his sensitivity am I right sir?"
Taehyung cut him off.

"Bear--"
Taehyung once again cut him off.

"Please you have lost this authority. You did mistake and your son proceeded it very perfectly. You both didn't thought about me at that time! You thought about reputation and he about you... I know that any son will do the same as Jungkook, but the way he choose, was wrong. He could have shared with me but--- it's over now sir, don't you have to worry"

Mr. Jeon's heart clenched at his words.

"He is suffering, my child"
Mr. Jeon tried to make him understand.

"Oh really? Then when you threatened him, didn't he suffered that time? I don't wanna think about anyone else now, I have already about told this to Jungkook and he agreed it, so please you have to stay away from this matter"

"But it was all created by me--"
"So what? Jungkook kept it all to himself, he forgot that his lover is capable to solve his every problem"
Taehyung said cutting Mr. Jeon off.

Mr. Jeon couldn't speak further and Taehyung left the place.

Some days later...

Jungkook was recovered but not fully.

"Okay eomma I will take a leave now"
Taehyung said to Mrs. Jeon, she furrowed her eyebrows.

"But baby stay some more time--"
Taehyung shook his head.

"Not at all eomma, actually what happened Jimin and my other hyungs decided to spend our holidays out of the city. It was planned after the graduation but I cancelled it, you know because of Jungkook's accident"
Taehyung scratched his nape.

"Okay okay, have fun... I made you stuck here, sorry"
Mrs. Jeon said ruffling his hairs.

"No eomma what are you saying? I myself came to help you"
Taehyung glared at her.

"Okay don't waste time now, pack your bags and yeah don't forget to send me the pictures, okay?"
Taehyung nodded.

"When are you heading, by the way?"
"Tomorrow morning"
Mrs. Jeon nodded.