Everything for you... (6)

Ignore the mistakes 🙂🥺😞💜
.
.

"I hate you..."
"You disgusts me.."
"I will never forgive--"

"AHH!!"
Taehyung threw everything on the floor in frustration.

"I am wrong that I fell for a wrong person!!"
Taehyung gripped his hairs.

"I-- I hat-- I CAN'T EVEN HATE YOU JUNGKOOK!!"
Taehyung fell on his knees wailing loudly.
.
.

It was evening already Taehyung didn't left his tent. Jimin was worried sick no matter how many times he approached Taehyung's tent but tae didn't showed himself.

But he didn't stopped trying, he was outside of Tae's tent.

"Tae! Please open the tent baby. Please don't suffer alone..."
Jimin yelled from outside.

"Go Jimin hyung, just go! I don't want to put on my anger on you... Please go! I can manage"
Jimin shook his head.

"Tae bear, please just for me open the door. Until I'm alive you don't have to face sadness alone. Please open the tent"
Hearing jimin's stubborn and caring yells Taehyung opened the tent and stood infront of Jimin blankly.

Only Jimin can point out the emotions from Taehyung's eyes.

Jimin embraced the guy into tight hug, who was trying his best to control his cry but afterall Jimin is his soulmate, he lost his control and bust into tears.

"I--"
"No need to speak at all. I am sorry that I took you and him here. It was better you to stay at home until that shit man goes"
Jimin muttered sadly.

"No chim, a-at least I g-got my lesson for loving Jungkook and I got to know that what does Jungkook thinks about me"
Taehyung sobbed.

"But he was mani--"
"Please don't take his side chim"
Tae cut him off.

"I'm not taking his side, I just care for that three personalities. Most importantly I'm worried for JK, how will he react about that scene"
Tae hiccuped.

"I love three of them. I don't wanna leave them at all hyung. But I have to be strong"
Jimin frowned.

"What do you mean?"
Taehyung broke the hug before wiping his tears.

"I want to leave this place right now"
Jimin sighed when Taehyung spoke in no emotion.

"You can, but we are taking jungko--"
"HE HAD HIS HAN-SEOK!!"
Jimin shut his eyes close.

"He had Han-seok but Ggukie, JK and kookie only have their Tae. I can't ri--"
Taehyung yelled in irritation.

"Jungkook will never dissociate into any other alter, he is going to control himself, cause he is thinking... T-thinking that I-I will h-have--"
Jimin shut his mouth by placing the palm on his lips.

"Don't you dare to complete the sentence"
Jimin muttered and continued.

"Fine, you don't want to stay here then we both are heading back to our home"
Taehyung nodded smiling softly which was just the sad smile.

"Okay I will go and pack my bag, you too pack your bags. We will immediately leave this place after the packing, okay baby?"
Taehyung nodded.

Jimin left for packing

🕣🧳

Taehyung was done packing his luggage. His heart was still stuck in JK and other alters but Jungkook's shit words weren't letting him take down his self respect. Other alters can manage when they have the JK type of person with them.