Sacrifices (End)

Time skip

Jungkook was boringly working on the file when Jin barged inside his cabin.

"Did you read the news today?"
Jungkook shook his head.

"See this bro!"
Jin excitedly showed him the news making Jungkook widen his eyes.

The news was related to David, which described that the CEO of the cosmetics company David got into an accident and he died on the spot. The accident was very major that his face and body is unrecognisable.

"B-but taehyung just make him arrest--"
"No! I'm damn sure he killed David"
Jin said proudly.

"How and killing? Isn't killing bad--"
"Shut up he deserves it and moreover it is described as accident so why stressing your brain. You are lucky that you got Taehyung as your husband"
Jin nudged his shoulder.

'Wow! Trying to be good husband infront of the people' Jungkook smirked internally.

Jungkook came exhausted and immediately went to freshen up.

After freshening up he came downstairs to make dinner but for only him. Afterall why waste time on the unbothered person right?

After an hour or so Taehyung arrived, who was tired as heck. As he entered in the house his nostrils got hit with the aroma of delicious food and his tiredness flew away instantly.

"Jungkook and his handmade food always made my tiredness go away, even before eating it"
Tae muttered under his breath.

He straight away went to freshen up because he wanna have the delicious food.

Jungkook saw Taehyung. 'Cold monster! At least greet me!' Jungkook scolded Taehyung in his brain.

Koo was done cooking also eating! He washed the dishes in the sink.

Taehyung came hurriedly in the kitchen in search of food but frowned in confusion upon not finding the food anywhere.

He looked at Jungkook hesitantly and asked.

"Y-you didn't c-cooked food?"
Taehyung asked while koo shot a glare.

"I am you roommate Taehyung-ssi, not your cook! I just made the food for myself--"

"B-but we aren't r-roommates, you are my husband."
Taehyung cut him off softly, he didn't like the tone Jungkook was using.

Everything is getting back at Taehyung, from the day one of the marriage Taehyung is talking with Jungkook rudely and coldly Jungkook felt worst at that time but now it's Tae's turn.

"Only on papers and infront of our parents, I betrayed you right? So why stressing your brain"
Taehyung sighed heavily before nodding.
Koo furrowed his eyebrows.

"You are not having food?"
Jungkook asked even he made his mind to not think about Taehyung.
Taehyung turned around before shaking his head as no.

"I lost the appetite"
"Don't lie Taehyung, you were the one who was desperately searching for food and now? Instead of sleeping empty stomach you should cook"
Jungkook once again said worriedly.

"I-I can't cook"
Taehyung scratched his neck nervously.

"Okay then order it"
"Order at this hour?"
Tae muttered.

"So what? try--"
"I got used to your handmade food, Jungkook"
Taehyung stated genuinely but this time Jungkook took it in a wrong way.

"Oh so you want me to be your cook, don't take your hopes high Taehyung. I will not cook for you not now or not in future"
Taehyung's eyes saddened but he nodded his head and went in his room.