Wish you were there for me... (2)

Sorry for the late...
Ignore the mistakes...
.
.

Slowly and steadily Taekook's friendship started to become close or it was just from Taehyung's mind. In reality Jungkook was just planning the game. Sometimes he too forgets that he is going to humiliate Taehyung as Taehyung's nature is so sweet and welcoming.

Taekook were walking to their respective classes when Sana approached Taehyung, they both turned around. Jungkook's eyes sparkled but immediately hung his head low, slightly backing off.

He wanted to apologise to Sana, but then his plan will crumble down. So he prefered ignoring Sana, so that Sana will realise his presence but it wasn't the way Jungkook thought. Sana was just approaching Taehyung making Jungkook more hurt and angry at the same time.

"T-taehyung"
Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"What the hell you need Sana? Why are you following us everywhere? I don't like when Jungkook have to be quite and sad all because of the betrayer person like you"
Taehyung spat rudely. Jungkook stared at tae for a while.

'Why he is being so harsh on her for m-me? He should be happy t-that she is approaching him instead of me'
Jungkook stared at the handsome figure who was continuously scolding the poor girl.

'May be want to be a good boy for me? My charms are doing nice job'
Kookie praised to himself.

"T-tae, don't scold her... It wasn't her fau--"
"Yes kookie, I know it wasn't my fault completely, but still I did wrong too. I should've to listen to you"
Sana pouted sadly.

"It's fine--"
"Come on koo, don't be so easy, she broke the friendship infront of everyone"
Taehyung deadpanned.

"Says the one who teased and humiliated me infront of the whole uni when I proposed Sana, right Taehyung hyungie"
Jungkook batted his eyelashes. Taehyung coughed nervously.

By the way he wasn't acting, he went too free with Taehyung unknowingly.

"Okay, a-as you wish... But koo, I'm still sorry"
Taehyung took koo's hand in his apologising.

"Tae~ please stop now!! It's solve now"
Sana observed taekook with sad eyes.

'Taehyung loves Jungkook I guess...'
She thought.

"You guys became friends right?"
Taehyung nodded happily on Sana's question.

'I don't wanna be his friend Sana, I just want you as my friend, girlfriend and partner'
Koo smiled at her.

"Friends? No!! He is my family. I'm regretting everything, I did in past"
Taehyung smiled genuinely, Jungkook's heart started to beat rapidly. Even Sana never called Jungkook as her family the way tae called.

And that too in a week...

"So we should head to our classes, right tae and Sana?"
Taehyung and Sana nodded their heads and went to their respective classes.
.
.

"Taehyung!! You can't ditch me! You were the one who promised me to take to your house! And now you--"
The angry bunny's yell got cut off by Taehyung.

"Hey bunny, calm down. I am not ditching you"
Taehyung grabbed koo's shoulder softly.

"Then? You are taking me to your home?"
Tae shook his head.

"Tae~"
Tae facepalmed at the whining tone.

"Not today, but tomorrow"
"But why?"
"Because tomorrow, appa and eomma are going to out of station for business purpose, so isn't it the best chance?"
Jungkook thought for a while.