Pain.... (End)

No proofread...
.
.

As soon as Jungkook entered in cabin Jimin spoke.

"Are you fine?"
Jimin asked his voice came out soft.

"U-uh?"
"I asked you that are you fine?"
Jungkook nodded.

"Sorry if I misbehaved... Sorry I almost tried t-to k-killed you... I was way too wrong! I don't deserve the forgiveness..."

"Hyu--"
"But tell me kookie... You left him, you didn't think about him for once!"

"B-but I--"
"Let me complete myself Jungkook."
Jimin pleaded.

"You left him just for your happiness. You don't know the fact that he tried to take his life. The day you texted him about breaking up.. he went crazy, he searched for you the whole University like a mad man... He was cursing me that I talked bad about you..."

"He was so close to jump from the roof t-top"
Jungkook gasped.

"J-jump?"
Jimin nodded.

"Yes kookie he almost jumped but thanks to Yoongi hyung he saved Taehyung. Otherwise you were not able to s-see him. I know that the way I behaved with you is not nice... But tell me if your best friend was going to die infront of your eyes and reason is standing infront of you, will you be able to digest the fact seeing him?"

Jimin's eyes pricked with tears.

"Tell me Jungkook--"
"What? You know nothing Jimin hyung... Nothing. Taehyung hyung were having his friends with him. You, Yoongi hyung and other hyungs were there for him. You all are misunderstanding me... I know TaeTae tried to take his life but did anyone asked me? That why I left? You both didn't even let me explain yesterday"

"You were ready to kill me, if I was at your place. At least I will have ask the explanation... I know you are angry but that d-didn't gave you the right to k-kill me! Not at all!"
Jungkook said and left the place.

Jimin sighed sadly.

"You were the one Jungkook who texted tae about breaking up and now you are behaving like a victim..."
Jimin muttered to himself.

Yes Jimin was regretted to behave like shit with Jungkook yesterday but he still think Jungkook is the one who texted Taehyung. His ears are closed and eyes are blinded by anger and Taehyung's that condition.
.
.

Jungkook was not crying, not at all.
'You tried to take your life hyung, but didn't tried to understand me... You should have to believe me but you chose another way... Then also I-I will explain my perspective for sure...'

Jungkook wiped his tears and started to work on the files.

That's when someone cleared his throat, grabbing Jungkook's attention.

"I need the accounts file, pass it to me"
Taehyung said in cold tone.

Jungkook nodded and took out the respective file. He gave the file to Taehyung who took it and left the place.

"I wanna explain you everything but my heart is not letting me do this... Why?"
Jungkook asked to himself.

"Don't be sad bunny, everything will be fine"
Mingyu approached.

"Mingyu?"
"What? It's lunch break now, stop this work and come we will eat, today our iconic chef Bible prepared the lunch"
Jungkook chuckled.

Time skip

Jungkook was working in the café, serving food to customers. Suddenly the person arrived at the café.

Jungkook made his way towards him before bowing.