Trusting you

Requested by - btsarmy13061329
Hope you'll like it
Ignore the mistakes 🙇🏻‍♀️
.
.

"Jennie Kim!!! Where the hell are you?!"
Kim Taehyung the cold, rude young man yelled from downstairs in process his husband who is suffering from little space flinched.

"N-nu, yell"
Jeon Jungkook softy, innocent little one muttered under his breath.
Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Meanwhile Jennie came downstairs hurriedly, panicking already.

"What h-happened sir?"
Kim Jennie, the caretaker plus maid of the house asked.

"What the hell he is doing here in the kitchen?! I told you to not let him enter into MY kitchen!"
Taehyung pointed at the little one who started to shudder under his gaze.

Jennie shot a glare at Jungkook who panickedly started to pick his nails.

"I already warned him but--"
"BUT THIS STUBBORN GUY NEVER LISTENS RIGHT?!"
Taehyung marched towards the little one grabbing his wrist harshly.

"W-weave taetae..."
"I'm not your TaeTae and I don't want you anyhow near my any place, then why come you are here?!"
Taehyung asked pushing Jungkook on the floor, who hissed.

"K-koo w-was hungwy, n-noona fowgot 'bout koo"
Koo sniffed not being able to look in Tae's eyes.

Jennie gasped dramatically.

"Why are you lying Jungkook? I gave you your food"
Jungkook stared at her and her one glare was enough for him to shut his mouth. Taehyung waited for a defensive answer from kookie but he was silent.

"Liar husband of mine!! I'm sure you are acting like a child too, don't you?"
Taehyung asked coldly, Jungkook shook his head in tiny.

"You wanted to be my husband, that's why you married me and your parents left you... Just stop your act Jungkook Jeon, I'm not gonna melt for your this act!! You betrayed me, my parents betrayed me!!"
Koo was fiddling with his fingers. He don't even know the meaning of some words.
Jennie secretly smirked.

"Go to your room"
Tae ordered.

"Koo h-hungwy, wan-- wan' fwood"
Jungkook sniffed and this triggered Taehyung he shouted.

"GO TO YOUR DAMN ROOM, YOU FREAK!!"
Tae shouted making koo run to their shared room.
.
.

Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung got married last month, it was a typical arranged marriage Taehyung wasn't really interested in marriage and all but his parents forced him to get married so he did. But was unaware about kookie's health, kookie was suffering from little space.

The reason Taehyung's parents forced him into the marriage was simple. Jungkook's parents and they are business partners, but most importantly they adores little Jungkookie.

Jungkook's parents, his uncle aunty to be exact were abusive towards younger. Kookie lost his parents at the younger age, which made his mind drown in his childhood, his uncle aunty were just eyeing koo's property so they always mistreated the little one and abused him a lot. He never experienced caretaker nor he knew what is love but since then Taehyung's parents got to know about Jungkook's suffering they immediately fixed the marriage.

At first they didn't informed Taehyung about Jungkook's little space condition but at the aisle little one started to cry all because he was uncomfortable because of the suit. Taehyung's parents cooed but Taehyung felt anger built up in his inside.

Jennie their maid was hired by Tae's parents just to take care of little kookie knowing very well that Taehyung need some time to digest this little space thing, but as her eyes fell on the handsome man Kim Taehyung, she started to fill bad things about kookie in Taehyung's head. Also manipulated Taehyung telling that Jungkook is just acting about his little space. And Taehyung being naive and blinded by anger he believed.