Revenge (1)

Requested by - 50607GBiro
Storyline by - btsarmy13061329
Written by - Of course by your author, that is me!🙂
Hope I didn't disappointed you 🙇🏻‍♀️
Ignore the mistakes...
.
.

"You did it appa!! You did it... You became the CEO! Yippee!"
Jungkook jumped in happiness along with his father.

'I am CEO baby but... Not by my hard work but bad work'
Jungkook's father thought.

"Jungkookie baby... Stop dancing your father will get tired... Right honey?"
Jungkook's mother came into the scene.

"Eomma not today... My father became the CEO"
"Mhm... CEO, that too of a very small company, right honey?"
She taunted. Mr. Jeon hung his head low.

"So what? He will give the company the highest position. I know my appa, don't worry about it"
Mr. Jeon nodded while his wife smiled at them... Fake smiled

So this is the perfect family, or we can say the perfect family only for Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook, cute bubby and strong boy who loves his father dearly. He saw his father's hard work, late night work, taking care of his wife and many more.

He want to become like his father. But Mr. Jeon is not the father on which we should get proud he is coping with his own struggles. He was nice person. Very very very nice person, the same things Jungkook had grasped it just the situation made him the opposite man he was. He wanna give his wife the best life the way she want. The company where he was working as an employee, he was happy working there but to make his wife happy and satisfy he did illegal works for the CEO position just to impress his wife.

By mixing the wrong file and sending it through company's mail. Which made the CEO titled as corrupt CEO and he was the trustworthy among the people and they voted him for that position. So now, he is the new CEO of the company. But the thing is that his wife is still not satisfied she need more.
.
.

"Try contacting this young CEO stupid man!"
Jungkook's mother showed the picture of the youngest top CEO.

"Just for a minute will you stop calling me stupid?"
He asked.

"No!"
She replied.

"As expected... Why are you showing me this guy's picture?"
"Because he is the topmost person in our country and basically we are in US because of my stupidity which held 25 years ago, anyways he is topmost youngest CEO, you should approach his company for a project or any collaboration so that we can get enough success and money"
She explained.

"But why? We can collaborate here's company too then why there? I don't wanna go there once again"
Mrs. Jeon rolled her eyes.

"This is the reason I called you stupid man! Why can't you be in his good books?! Why? I know we will get a great success"

"Fine, I will contact him"
"Good"
.
.

Kim Taehyung the most handsome, kind, innocent and brave person, who is the successful young CEO of his company. He don't like liars at all. But if he gets attached with someone he will never leave that person's side. He was having a very perfect life. His parents were proud of him and now started to see the beautiful girl or boy for his marriage.

Yes, the younger CEO is openly bisexual. He don't care about the reputation, the thing he cares about is his self respect, dignity and his loved closed ones.

"Sir! The CEO of xxxx company wanted to collaborate with you"
Taehyung's assistant informed.

"That company of the US who was in the track of bankruptcy but the employee of that company handled the situation?"
Taehyung asked while the assistant nodded his head.