You're the light of my darkness... (End)

No proofread...
Ignore the mistakes...🙇🏻‍♀️🙂
.
.
.
"I HATE YOU BASTARD!! HOW DARE YOU TO HURT HIM!"
The person was none other than Yoongi. He yanked away Taehyung's hand harshly and pulled kookie towards himself.

Kookie was baffled, as in why Yoongi was saving him.

"Y-yoon--"
"Don't take my name from your dirty mouth Taehyung! I left my brother to you believing you and what you did huh?!"
Taehyung shake his head.

"You-- you a-are misunderstanding hyung"
Yoongi started at him disbelief.

"I am misunderstanding, are you serious?! You were going to spank my brother!! You were going to hurt him knowing very well that he was into coma for last three years and he is still weak!!!"
Taehyung startled.

The little one started to cry, he didn't like the yellings.

"N-nu scwold kookie's TaeTae hyungie... Bwad k-kitty hyungie"
Taehyung's eyes softened.

"Bun, he is not scolding your TaeTae. He is just playing, ri-right--"
Yoongi cut tae off.

"No bub, I was scolding him for you. Tell me the truth was he going to punish you?"
Kookie stared at Yoongi with his doe eyes. He unknowingly started to suck onto his thumb. Taehyung shrugged his shoulders in disbelief.

He immediately took out the pacifier which he always carries in his pocket for urgent purpose.

He detached the thumb from koo's lips and replaced it with pacifier. The whole scene was unfolding infront of yoongi.

"Baby I warn--"
"Stop acting sweetly infront of me Taehyung! I know your real facade. Just spill the truth!"
Yoongi warned.

"Hyung I ---"
"Just tell me were you going to spank my brother?"
He asked darkly.

"I jus--"
"Yes... Or... No"
"Hyung please li--"
"YES OR NO!!"
Taehyung take a breath before replying.

"Yes!! I was going to spank him but be--"
Taehyung's words got cut off by the strong punch landed on his cheek, which was given by Yoongi.

"HOW DARE YOU TO HURT HIM?!"
Yoongi threw a lot of punches. Jungkook gasped horrifically.

"K-kitty hyungie, weave m-my t-taetae! Bwad bwothew!!"
But Yoongi was nowhere to listen.

So the little one put his all strength to push Yoongi, in which he got succeed.

"BWAD BWOTHEW! NU BWESHT BWOTHEW!!"
The little one hiccuped when his only safe place was brutally injured. Taehyung already went unconscious as he was having fever.

"Taetae hyungie, gwet uppie! Swee kookie mwade bwad bwothew gwo away"
Kookie sobbed he cupped his TaeTae's cheeks that's when he gasped.

"Taetae hab fewew! Taetae nu gwet uppie... Koo gon' c-cwy"
Koo started to cry already, he shot a glare to Yoongi.

"Ywou bwad bwothew! Whut ywou dwo two my TaeTae?!"
Little kookie threw small punches on Yoongi's chest, Yoongi was looking at him in confusion.

"Baby why are you supporting him? He was going to punish you, hm? Don't be innocent baby---"
"Taetae was mwaking kookie undew-- undew--s-s-tand a-as kookie was goin' two faww fwom staiws!"
Yoongi widen his eyes..

"W-why kookie's TaeTae ish nu gettin' uppie"
Kookie wailed loudly, his chest was tightening in discomfort, Yoongi sensed it.

"Hey hey bub, don't get p-panick. Your kitty hyung is g-going to save your TaeTae..."
Kookie stared at Yoongi in hope.

"Taetae gon-gon' wake u-up? Kitty h-hyungie nu lying?"
Kookie asked hiccuping slightly.

"Yes my baby, I promise you. Nothing will happen to your hyung"
Yoongi wiped the tears of koo's eyes and took tae in his arms.