Everything for you... (4)

Ignore the mistakes 🙇🏻‍♀️
.
.

They reached their apartment, and made their ways to their room, heard whispers about how bad Jungkook is. Taehyung's heart clenched at those words, people around the apartment weren't even hesitating being loud. They were badmouthing infront of them.

Jungkook didn't understand the whole story but he got the hint that the reason behind Taehyung's this condition is his alter and that too JK.

Taehyung and Jimin went in their house and Jungkook was going to his but tae dragged him with them.

"Where are you going bun?"
Jungkook shook his head.

"Let's treat your leg first"
Taehyung made Jungkook sit on the couch, grabbing the first aid kit and treated Jungkook's leg.

Jimin went to the bedroom for cleaning the mess which was created by them and JK. Also he don't wanted Jungkook to see it, otherwise Jungkook will feel more bad than he already is.

Taehyung was done treating Kook's leg and stared at his love, that's when his heart clenched because Jungkook was crying silently.

"Hey bun? Why are you crying hm? Is it hurting?"
Jungkook hiccuped, he shake his head vigorously.

"Y-you are hurt but s-still treating my--- injury"
Kook sobbed.

"Aigoo, you are crying over this smal--"
"No! You are hurt because of me but you still are caring for me, why?! I don't know JK's reason for hitting you this madly but why are you supporting me and my alter?! You should send me away in asylum! If not asylum you can send me behind the b-bars"
Jungkook cried hardly, hearing the loud crying Jimin came into living room.

He is so scared of Jungkook's alter now, he can't and will never leave his soulmate alone with Jungkook from now on.

"Oh no! You are just so sweetly fool guy baby"
Taehyung wiped Jungkook's tears, making himself settled on the couch, embracing him on his lap.

Jimin sighed in relief and left to bedroom, not any other but Jimin believes Jungkook.

"JK beat me all because of trust. He didn't trusted me and misunderstood the situation"
Jungkook stared at Taehyung worriedly.

"W-what?"
Tae nodded.

"Actually...."
Taehyung narrated the whole story and Jungkook was silently cursing himself.

"But now everything is settled, I talked with JK about this and he agreed, he is okay to give the time to trust me"
Tae smiled at the end.

Jungkook got up from the place and was going to his room but once again tae grabbed his wrist.

"Don't blame yoursel--"
"Then whome should I blame? You helped me till the end, you accepted me and my alters whole heartedly. You took care of little kookie. You are waiting for Jeongguk's confession and acceptance. And in return what am I giving you? This pain? The people in our neighborhood is gossiping that I should admitted to asylum, and now I think that they are right!!"
Taehyung gasped.

"Bun--"
"No hyung. I should go to asylum. First my parents suffered enough and then y-you... Who is still with this mad boy!"
Taehyung shake his head in disbelief.

"Jungkook... You are just overreacting now. Your alters are made for your sake only. And just tell me if I really was a betrayer then? He just misunderstood me and it is totally fine cause I too don't like betrayals. He did for your sake, and he will do this until the end so you don't need to think something shit like that, okay?"
Jungkook was not getting convinced.

"Just look at me bun, do you trust me?"
Taehyung asked.

"More than my life..."
Kook replied without hesitating.