Misunderstood (End)

Sorry for the late...
Ignore the mistakes, no proof reading 🙂
.
.

"J-jimin hyung? Why are y-you hugging me like this? Please everyone here are misunderstanding us as couple"
Jungkook tried to push Jimin but Jimin was reluctant he tighten the hug.

"Shh... Let them think, tae is standing behind you and he is burning in jealousy as hell!"
Jungkook slightly and hesitantly nodded his head.

"O-okay, but are you sure he is jealous?"
Jungkook asked pouting.

"Omo! He scolded the poor girls!"
Jimin muttered excitingly

"Why?"
"Because those girls were calling us cute!! How romantic... See he loves you... omo!! He left!"
Jimin instantly broke the hug.

"I'm sorry kookie if you felt uncomfortable but it's just for tae to make him realise his feelings and mistake, please don't min--"
"Hey Jiminie hyung, I am totally comfortable around you. And I believe you as you are a complete straight guy"
Jungkook winked making Jimin giggled.

"Okay fine... But we are getting succeed"
Jimin said in proud

"Okay... Thank you for understanding my point of view Jiminie hyung. I was disheartened that tae didn't believed me and also hurt me without any proof. Still this stupid heart beats for that stupid alien!!"
Jungkook huffed.

"Bunny boy! Calm yourself. He is realising his mistake and bunny he is not totally at fault, his father is God damn strict! He isn't homophobic, he is just possessive for his son and that is totally acceptable. That's why I told everything to his father. It's just his way is strict and rude"
Jimin explained making Jungkook nod his head.

"Mhm... That's why I'm into this plan"
Koo smiled softly.

"Okay, I will take the leave. I have important work"
Jungkook smirked when Jimin speak.

"Which important work?"
Jungkook asked nudging jimin's arm.

"N-nothing, I will tell you any other day..."
Jimin ignored the teasing gaze of Jungkook's and left the place in hurry.

"You don't have to tell Jimin hyung, I know your important work"
Kookie muttered before smirking to himself.
.
.

Jungkook was walking towards his home, as it was end of the class. Taehyung hesitantly approached Jungkook who rolled his eyes making Taehyung feel somewhat hurt but still stood infront of koo.

"What?"
Jungkook asked rudely.

"A-actually Jungkook I--"
"Tsk! Just speak up, I don't have the whole day!"
Jungkook folded his arms.

"Jungkook, I just--"
"Don't apologise damnit! I'm not gonna forgive you"
Tae stared at Jungkook in his eyes, on which Jungkook melt easily.

"Why? I am asking your apology, accepting my mistake, then still why you are showing me this attitude?"
Tae snapped.

"Excuse me? You are doing me no favors by apologizing, and I will show any type of attitude, you don't have to stress yourself. Just get lost!! I am just listening to Jimin hyung"
Tae gritted his teeth at the mention of Jimin.

"Don't!"
Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"What?"
"Don't listen to me because of JIMIN. I'm apologising and I WAS the one to hurt you so, don't need to follow others--"

"For your kind information he is not any other random person. He is so close to my heart"
Jungkook deadpanned. He didn't said it by his heart, he just wanted to make tae jealous as ordered by Jimin hyung