You're the light of my darkness... (2)

Three years later...

These three years made a huge impact in Taehyung's life. One happy and one sad, happy in the sense he achieved his dream and fulfilled to become a neurosurgeon and sad because after that incident he never got to see Jungkook.

He still kept the precious gift with him, he is regretting but what's the use when the person just vanished from his life like that. He wanted to apologise to Jungkook but Jungkook never came.

After two weeks Taehyung got to know that Yoongi took out Jungkook's name from University and he was heart broken for sure.

Yoongi completely break his all ties with Taehyung, and due to this Taehyung diverted his all focus on his career. Well tried to, his heart is still craving to apologise to Jungkook. Yoongi never wanted to do this but the way he saw Jungkook getting devastated, the way he owed to protect his little one from the harsh treatment from Taehyung, he got failed.

Taehyung tried to approach Yoongi a lot of times. He apologized to him so much but Yoongi made his mind that he will never forgive Taehyung for his deeds.
.
.

"I am a neurosurgeon beautiful... Are you happy?"
Taehyung muttered staring at the showpiece which was gifted by Jungkook.

"I know you aren't happy cause I insulted the angel, right? Yes I'm r-right... Please just once please let me get the chance to a-apologise to you, kookie... I realised a lot of things bunny... I realised a lot"
Taehyung wiped his tears, kissing the grand-mom of the showpiece lovingly.

"P-please forgive m-me my b-beautiful"
Taehyung choked on his tears. But there's no one to wipe those tears off from his cheeks.

There's no Yoongi hyung to gave him the brotherly warmth. There's no Jungkook to pull the stupid yet cute pranks on him so that he will show his emotions.

There is no one for Taehyung, or is it?

Taehyung was deep in his thoughts, when it got broken by his phone's ring. He picked up mindlessly. It was one of his doctor friends call.

"Yeah Seo-joon hyung?"
Taehyung said after picking up the call.

"When are you going to come bear?"
He asked.

"At my as usual time hyung, why are you asking though?"
Tae rubbed his temple.

"Oh no-no come right now. There's new patient's call for you"

"Okay, is he really serious?"
Taehyung asked in concern.

"You come first. Then we will talk about his health and other things, okay?"
Taehyung hummed.

With that seo-joon hung upon the call. Taehyung sighed heavily before getting ready to go to hospital.

He was driving his car towards the destination that's when his phone went off. He picked up the call before putting up it on the speaker.

"Hell--"
His voice got cut off by his mother.

"What hello baby?! Where are you?"
Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Why you called me mother?"
Taehyung stopped addressing his mother lovingly.

"Now I can't call my only child?"
She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah you can call me, when you needs something from me"
Tae smirked.

"Stop this non--"

"Why you called?"
Tae cut him off.

"There's Mr. Choi they wanna let marry his daughter to--"

"I'm not ready"
He replied nonchalantly.