Loving you... loosing me (1)

Requested by - My sweet and cute friend... bts_bangtang7
Hope you will like it... 🙇🏻‍♀️🥺
Lengthy chapter...
No proofread
.
.

'I will not leave this chance! It's now or never...'
He thought in his mind. He prepared his mind to propose his long time crush and his best friend that too today.

Jeon Jungkook the shy and introvert boy, who loves his best friend Kim Taehyung. He was walking on the hallway finding his best friend to confess.

"Tae!"
Jungkook called out for Taehyung who was waiting for his best friend.

"You are late... Once again!"
Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest.

"Sorry, the lecture went too long"
Jungkook apologised pouting.

"Fine, don't need to be cute!"
Taehyung booped on his nose.

Kim Taehyung the cheerful and extrovert boy, who loves his best friend as a friend or he think so. He is a heartthrob, many girls drool over the handsome male and sometimes boys too.

They were walking hand in hand, whole University adores them. They love the couple. Whatever will happen in the University Taekook's bond never broke...

Talking about Taehyung then he was very possesive about his best friend. He don't like any other person talking with Jungkook at all. Yeah but he talks with everyone, half of the university are in friends with Taehyung. But when it comes to his kookie he can't help but to get overprotective.

Jungkook's nature is very innocent and he don't want anyone to hurt the lovely bean. Jungkook don't mind though as he himself dont like to talk with others rather than its something important.

But this behaviour of tae towards Jungkook is making him fall for Tae more. The nature of Taehyung, his boxy smile. His everything is making Jungkook fall for him deeper.

He was going to propose him today and his mind is already at ease that Taehyung will not reject him.

"By the way today I wanna tell you something"
Jungkook said nervousness laced in his voice.

"Oh really?! What's important?"
"It is really very important. Just meet me at the backyard of the uni after the lunch break"
Taehyung smiled before nodding his head.

"You know I wanna share you something too."
"Hey, really? About what?"
"About the person who I adored for so long, now I will tell my feelings to that person.."
Jungkook's hope got high when Taehyung indicated him something he wanted to hear.

"I'm really excited by the way!"
Taehyung muttered.

"Me too, o-okay then see you after the lunch break, okay?"
Tae nodded before ruffling his hairs.

"Take care bun"
Koo nodded and left to attend his classes.

Jungkook checked his pocket and his heart started to beat faster.

'Today we are gonna together forever, but not as a best friend but as lover' koo giggled.

But destiny had some other plans.

It was lunch break already and Jungkook was excited to meet Taehyung as after lunch he was gonna confess his feelings.

He reached at the cafeteria but didn't saw Taehyung. That's when he heard the loud cheers. He went towards the direction from where the loud cheering came.

His mind went blank when he saw there was a boy, as in Tae's classmate knelt down infront of him.

"Tae... Will you be my boyfriend?"
"G-goff?"
Jungkook was hoping that Taehyung will reject Goff but to his dismay Taehyung nodded his head as a yes.