Heartbroken feelings... (1)

Requested by - taekook_lifw
Hope you will like it...
🙇🏻‍♀️💜

No proofread...
.
.

"Why is it so hard to accept me hyung?!"
Jeon Jungkook bratty yet sweet boy asking his crush of almost 3 years to accept his love.

"Don't start again Jungkook. I don't have time for this shits!"
Kim Taehyung, the detective officer. Cold yet soft for everyone except Jungkook, said in irritation.

"But TaeTae hyu--"
"Taehyung hyung... Not TaeTae, my closed ones have the right to call me by nickname."
Taehyung cut him off smiling in sarcasm, Jungkook's heart clenched.

"B-but Jimin hyung calls you--"
"He is my best friend Jungkook and close--"
"I AM HIS COUSIN BROTHER!!"
Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"So?"
"S-so I--"
"You are no one for me, get lost... Don't waste my time"
Jungkook plopped down on the couch sassily.

"Why are you sitting here bro--"
"EWW! BRO! Don't you have any manners calling your soon to be husband bro... I'm offended"
Taehyung clenched his fist, he was going to argue back but Jimin entered in the cabin.

"Kookie! What the hell?! I got call from your University"
Park Jimin, Jungkook's cousin brother asked.

"Oh? Okay... What's the matter?"
Jungkook asked rolling his eyes.

"Your homeroom teacher called me saying that you are skipping your classes for straight three days! What the hell you are doing huh?!"
Jimin asked in stress.

"Hyung calm down, I was busy for making my future secure"
Koo replied, Taehyung rolled his eyes annoyingly.

"By dropping your classes?"
Jimin asked in confusion.

"Hyung! Come on! Can't you see I am planning my future"
Jungkook nudged jimin's shoulder indicating making Jimin sighed. Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"Tell your brother to get lost this instant! I can't tolerate this shit every freaking day"
Taehyung was annoyed as hell

Jungkook pouted and nugded onto jimin's shoulder once again. Jimin patted his hairs.

"Taehyung whatever it is... You can't talk with my brother like this, this is--"
"Then tell your brother to leave me alone! Just focus on your study and career that's all"
Jimin turned his head to Jungkook.

"Kookie you should go"
"But--"
"Please, we will talk about it later"
Jungkook sighed in defeat and left the place.

'I will surely melt your ice cold heart my soon to be hubby!'
Jungkook giggled and left the place.

Taehyung sighed in relief and made himself settled on the office chair working on the file.

Jimin crossed his arms over his chest.

"Why you have to always insults my brother? Why you hate him that much, huh?!"
Taehyung looked at him in anger.

"Because your bratty brother doesn't listen, I don't feel the way he feels for me... And I know that he is just infatuation nothing else"
Tae explained.

"He is bratty but I don't think so his feelings are just infatuation --"
"No chim! Now don't you start, he already ate my head... Please make sure he stays away from me hm?"
Jimin rolled his eyes at Taehyung.

Taehyung shook his head and made himself engrossed in work, Jimin frowned.

"You are still working on it?! Tae leave this! He is damn smart--"
"Shut up chim! You should lessen the hangout with your so called cousin"
Taehyung said.