Love

Requested by - Rmsexybrain7
Hope I didn't disappointed you🙇🏻‍♀️💜
.
.

"Jungkookie! You are late honey... You know I was stressing over it, at least you could have inform me but no! You have to make me worry"
The staff owner of the café said in panicking.

"Please would you calm down, Ms. Jennie, I am totally fine it's just I was in the musical instrument store and rest of the thing is history..."
Jeon Jungkook the waiter of the café calmed his boss.

Jennie Kim the owner of the café name Blink cafe, the sweet yet sassy girl. She was panicking in the café as her only trustworthy person Jungkookie didn't arrived on time.

She is not a scary or rude boss like some of the bosses are. She is kind hearted person and she respects every person in her café who are working under her. Just the thing is Jungkook was her closed one and he never came late. If he comes he always informs his boss but this was the first time he didn't informed her and that's what it made her worried.

Jeon Jungkook the waiter of the café, the soft, innocent and kind guy, who is working on the blink café as a waiter. His dream is to become the singer, he loves music, even in his University he was famous among the students but after graduation he started to give auditions and unfortunately he was getting rejected.

To live until he achieve his dream, he is earning the money. He wanted to purchase the guitar, his love to musical instrument is beyond any others imagination. So he is earning money by working in café. Jennie is known to Jungkook's every little things and she supports him as well.

Lack of experience in any other work, he can't join company so he choose to work in café as a waiter.

So back to the story...

"Okay I got it but next time I don't want you being irresponsible hm?"
Jungkook nodded and squished her cheeks.

"Ow! It hurt stupid!!"
"Oh really?"
Jungkook asked to her who nodded her head pouting heavily.

"Okay then..."
He again squished her cheeks making her to wail loudly.

Jungkook detached and started to laugh at her cute reaction.

"You are bad, you know"
"No! I'm very good boy..."
"Okay... customer is here"
She composed herself, sitting like a professional while Jungkook too composed and made his way to the guy who arrived in the café.

"Welcome to Blink café sir, what would you like to have?"
Jungkook asked to the unknown guy.

"I-I... Can't I-I sit here w-without taking anything? I'm j-just..."
Jungkook looked confused.

'I guess he is stressed over something, but I can't let him sit as it is... Jennie noona will be mad at me. But he is too cute and handsome I don't wanna reject his demand'
Jungkook pouted.

"S-sorry sir it's not acceptable"
The unknown guy's face fell.

"O-okay, take my or--"
"Okay fine! I have one idea only if you don't mind"
Jungkook cut him off. The guy hummed indicating Jungkook to proceed.

"You can let me sit with you as if we are friends so that she will not mind that you not ordering, o-okay?"
Jungkook said in one breath.

The unknown guy chuckled at him and nodded his head.

"It's great idea bunny..."
The unknown guy said and waved at the owner.

"Um, I want your permission to let him sit with me... I'm his friend from University, if you don't mind"
The guy yelled from his place to Jennie who was awestruck at the said male's beauty and handsomeness. She nod her head unknowingly and there wasn't much crowd so she didn't have to bother.