You're the light of my darkness... (1)

Requested by - btsarmy13061329
No proofread...
Sorry for late but I'm 😷
Hope you will like it
.
.

"Are you doing well taehyung-ah?"
The mid-age woman asked through the call to her son.

"Yes mom, I'm doing fine"
Her son Taehyung replied nonchalantly.

"Behave yourself. Study hard, no any other stupid activities. It will be bother for your studies. I want you to become a great doctor."
She warned.

"Yes"
Taehyung's mother hung upon the call.

The only conversation which held between his mother and him. He didn't get bother anyways.

Kim Taehyung the final year medical student who was bubbly, cheerful guy earlier when he was living with his grandmother but since then his grandmother left him forever he lost his smile. His parents were a lot of strict and composed types of parents. Due to their business and stuff they made their son to live with his grandmother.

Taehyung was the happiest when he was with his grandmother.

"You left me alone, my beautiful..."

Being a doctor is his Parents dream. He wanted to be a doctor himself, so that's not the point, the point is his grandmother left him suffering from brain tumor. So he is studying to become neurosurgeon. Cause he don't want any other person leave their life like his princess, as in grandmother.

His parents gave full life to their status and ignored Tae's grandmother, he don't wanna be like his parents.
He lost his smile and cheerful personality with his princess.
.
.

In Tae's University

"What's this stuffs in my locker?!"
Taehyung slammed the door of locker harshly.

"Calm down tae... What happened early in the morning?"
Yoongi his friend asked in concern.

"That boy kept this shit stuffs in my locker!"
Taehyung showed him the letters.

"That boy, means... Jungkook?"
"Of course! He is the person who is just getting in my nerves!"
Yoongi chuckled.

"Why you always have to get irritate by him, hm?"
Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Can't you see? He always pulls dumb and stupid pranks on me! Am I looking like a joke to him?"
Yoongi sighed at the reply

"Do you know 2 days back he secretly placed slime jelly in my backpack!"
Taehyung complaint.

"I was really disgusted and scared at the same time"
Taehyung made face.
Yoongi chuckled.

"It's fine, at least because of his stupid pranks, you are showing your emotions"
Yoongi muttered after a long pause.

"Don't take his side. And I don't wanna be happy without my beautiful!"
Taehyung hung his bag on his shoulder before storming towards the class.

Yoongi shake his head in disbelief and also made his way to his respective class, on his way he found a figure who was hiding behind the pillar and was was giggling cutely, he didn't noticed Yoongi's presence.

"Instead of pulling the pranks why can't you confess?"
Yoongi said in the most softest voice.

The boy startled in fear but release the breath in relief.

"Kitty hyung! You scared me"
The cute figure pouted.

"Kitty hyung! You scared me"The cute figure pouted