In love with the Warrior

Requested by - taekook_lifw
Hope you like it and aren't disappointed 🙇🏻‍♀️
Ignore the mistakes...
.
.

"What do you wanna be hyungie? You never shared this with me"
The little Prince asked to his best friend pouting heavily.

His best friend jumped down from the branch of the tree, making the little prince's pout grew more.

"I wanna be the protector of Empire just like father!"
The best friend of the little Prince voiced out in proud.

"Okay... But what about me?"
Little Prince pointed at himself.

"You will be with me forever bun, I will protect others with you beside me!"
The boy chirped, making little Prince shyed away.

"You left me hang on this branch alone and saying that you will not leave me"
The little Prince sulked.

"Oopsie! Sorry, my baby highness"
The boy helped the prince getting down.

"You have to promise me that you will never leave me alone... Whatever the situation is, okay?"
The little Prince ordered making his best friend chuckled cutely.

"I promise baby highness, I will never leave you alone"
They sealed their promises...
.
.

The prince wiped his tears remembering those childhood memories with his best friend.

"Promises are meant to be broken, I guess..."

Prince Jeon Jungkook, the great, kind hearted and soft prince of Busan and soon to be King, is in love with his childhood best friend who is now the head guard/soldier of the Empire. He loves that man since childhood and he took promise from that said warrior but now he is changed. He doesn't get clingy to the prince the way he was clinging when they were child, he is not affectionate towards prince the way he was before.

Everything changed but it didn't changed the fact that Prince Jungkook still loves the said man whole heartedly.

"Walk straight!! If you can't walk straight, how will you protect our kingdom huh?! How will you be able to fight in the war?!"
The general yelled at the new appointed soldier.

"S-sorry--"
"Rejected!! Don't we have the strong and perfect soldier!!"
He shouted in pure irritation.

Kim Taehyung the head soldier and the protector of the Busan kingdom or we can say General Kim, once the childhood bestie of the little Prince, is a very composed, cold and strict person. But his handsomeness and his personality, duh! Girls and even guys are dying to be with him.

He wasn't this strict the way he is now, it's all because of his father. Taehyung's father always told him to be strict and composed so that it will not show yourself the weak person. And also warned him to maintain the proper distance with the royal people or we can say his best friend prince Jungkook.

They are royal people, touching them is a pure sin. Little tae was naive but when he started to grow, he started to understand his father's word's meaning. He himself started to act cold with his only royal best friend.

"Why are you shouting at the poor guy Taehyung?"
King Jeon father of prince Jungkook asked to the general.

"Oh! Good morning your majesty"
"Shut up! Don't need to bow. It's not necessary"
The king assured him smiling.

"I can't, your majesty, I'm just your servant. I can't cross my limits"
King rolled his eyes at the younger.

"It's waste of time to argue with you"
King shrugged his shoulders in disbelief, Taehyung choose to keep silent.