Innocent Tae

Requested by - Chakho7fates
I hope I didn't disappointed you dear 🥺💜

"And the winner is--"
"V GROUP!"
The cute bunny looking boy cut the announcer off, cheering loudly.

The members of the V group chuckled at his cuteness and some of them rolled their eyes.

"Yes Jungkook is right... The winner is V group! And the best player is--"

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!"
Once again the bunny boy didn't let complete the announcer his sentence.

"Jungkookie, stop being so loud!!"
Namjoon scold to Jungkook.

"So what hyungie!! My TaeTae won the match!! I'm happy!"

"Yeah yeah, your so called boyfriend just won the match nothing else"
Jungkook pouted heavily.

As soon as they were done with distributing the prize, Jungkook ran towards Taehyung and jumped upon him praising him and giving lots of kisses on his cheeks.

Taehyung blushed and hugged back saying thank you's. Some of the team members were looking at them with fire eyes. Especially Brian, he was looking at Jungkook like kookie has stole something precious from him.

Jungkook broke the hug before giving a small peck on Tae's lips, but as usual Taehyung wasn't satisfied with the small peck, so he pulled the bunny boy and kissed him passionately.
Brian clenched his fist tightly.

"Oh come on don't make me feel sadly single!"
Jimin said making crying face.
Taekook chuckled.

"Um hyungie you told me that if you will win the match you will take me to sunshine park for celebration"
Jungkook asked fiddling with his shirt. Taehyung cooed at him.
Brian widen his eyes and said.

"No Tae! It's our day today!! You can't ditch it, we won the match and you were giving party to us"
Jungkook glared at Brian 'Tae? He is only my Tae and he will come with me not you stupid'

"I'm sorry Brian, but I promised koo--"

"That's not fair at all, you always celebrate our win with your boyfriend... Right guys?"
The team members nodded their head.

Taehyung scratched his nap confusedly. He looked at Jungkook. Jungkook shook his head

"Brian hyung, you can go with TaeTae tomorrow, he promised me so I don't want MY LOVE to break promise"
Jungkook purposely pressured the word my love, Brian gritted his teeth.

"But--"
"He is right Brian, we will celebrate tomorrow. Today's day is for my koo, this week I wasn't able to give time to him because of practice so he deserves this"
Brian can't help but nod his head.

Jungkook looked at him as if mocking him.

'Urgh! This Jungkook!' Brian stomped his feet on the floor irritatedly.

Jimin muffled his laugh seeing Brian's reaction.

"Why that Brian is calling you Tae? You know his intentions, then also you don't made him stop his actions"

"Koo why are overreacting on this simple thing, hm? He is just calling me Tae, what's wrong? And moreover he is my team member in basketball I can't say him directly that please don't call me Tae, right?"
Taehyung explained.

"He is not your normal team member, he proposed you and after knowing that we are in relationship, he don't stop his acts"
Jungkook crossed his arms.

"Koo baby I rejected him didn't I? So why being rude hm?"
Taehyung said softly.

"Hyung I--"
"Okay calm down, we should get ready you. Don't argue on it now today is the happy day"
Jungkook took deep breath and nodded his head.