Hurt (1)

No proofread...
.
.
.

"Jungkook, it's time to strengthen our bond, are you ready?"
Kim Taehyung college's heartthrob but proud gay, asked his four years of boyfriend.

"E-eh? What do you mean, hyung?"
Jeon Jungkook the son of their college's principal, asked nervously.

He didn't revealed his sexuality yet and so that their relationship is hidden. Because of Jungkook is scared that his father may not like the relationship with a boy. But koo's mother is known to everything and she adores Taehyung a lot.

Taehyung and Mrs. Jeon both tried to make Jungkook understand about sharing this to Mr. Jeon but Jungkook is scared, it's not like that his father don't love him. Mr. Jeon love Jungkook to the core but he loves the reputation more than that, so basically Jungkook kind of got the hint that Mr. Jeon will never gonna accept their relationship.

Mr. Jeon is not homophobic, he adores Taehyung but then also he may or may not will accept Jungkook as gay because he is his son?

"I mean to say Jungkook baby that today we are going to tell the truth of our love to Mr. Jeon that means your father"
Taehyung smiled softly.

"Isn't it so early hyung? We can talk about it later too?"
Jungkook nervously asked.

"But eomma is ready infact she told me to call mom-dad too for further discussion as we are going to graduate and I'm joining as the CEO in our company so--"
Jungkook cut him off immediately.

"Oh no hyung! Why are you so desperate? Why you have to hurry? Appa don't even know that we are in relationship"
Taehyung cupped koo's cheek softly.

"That's what I'm saying, we should inform appa otherwise it will be late"
Jungkook sighed in defeat.

Taehyung noticed his love getting stressed so he hugged him.

"Baby why are getting this stressed hm? Everything will be fine"
Taehyung tightened the hug and Jungkook sighed in contentment.

"O-okay, you will never leave me r-right?"
Jungkook asked.

"Never bun, even if appa rejects us I will convince him until he says yes"
Tae giggled. Jungkook felt proud when tae don't wanna give up on him at all.

Their romantic bubble broke when Taekook's friend call koo.

"Jungkookie your appa-- I mean principal is calling you"
Jimin informed smiling. Jungkook nodded his head.

After Taehyung's parents and koo's mother, Jimin is the person who is known to Taekook's relationship.

| Principal's cabin |

"Appa you called me?"
Jungkook asked coming inside the cabin.

"What's this Jeon Jungkook?!"
Mr. Jeon yelled before throwing the picture on koo's face.

Jungkook shivered in fear when he saw the picture.

The picture was showing Taekook's kiss. Unfortunately Taehyung's back was facing in the picture.

"Give me the answers damn it! Why are you kissing the boy?!"
Jungkook gulped in fear.

'It is now or never jungkook, remember your TaeTae is with you'

"Speak up!"
"I w-was kissing the boy because I love him"
Jungkook stuttered but completed.

"What?! You are gay?"
Mr  Jeon asked shockingly. Jungkook nodded.

"Why you kept it hidden? And since when you are in a relationship with him?"
He asked.

"It's almost f-four years"
"Are you kidding me young man?!"
Mr. Jeon slammed his hands on table making koo startled.