The will to make it

We all have a will to make it. Even the dinosaurs have these gut guiding instinct to follow the will to survive. It is what gives us heroes and villains. As Grant once said, "Even the worst comes out of the best intentions." To Billy concerning the Raptor eggs.  I manage to slide on out the pile of clothes grabbing a new Jurassic World shirt eerily resembling the ones hanging on coat hangars in the 1st Jurassic Park movie where John Hammond and Ellie share a conversation.

 I grab a pair of scissors then cut off the tags, change my shirt into this universe Jurassic World T-shirt, and grab a bag dumping my shirt in. In case this one got tore I can always get back to the original short sleeved Jurassic World shirt with Owen riding a motorcycle with his Raptor buddies alongside. I saw groups of feathered Velociraptors fleeing the store screaming their bunnies off. I guess bunnies means tails at this point dino-speaking. I hear groaning coming from inside the building.

Mary!

Blue!

I skid to the side of the doorway seeing Mary  on her side with one part of her body injured.

Sidenote: Since I am 19 and all I am not taking my pills. My pills are 'for childhood disabilities'. As if.  If I have to go through the trouble of going through different pills each with their own  bad side effects. I had my last pill three days ago because at the time I thought Jane was getting more pills. BUT NO! I am a adult and I can't take my pills.

"Is she okay?" I ask, my head turned towards Blue.

So pardon me if  I obsess over one thing and jump from different leaf pads randomly.

"She will live," Blue said.

Hearing Velociraptor's talk reminds me of the Dinosaur guy from Dinotopia; I think he was a Calleminus or a Velociraptor.

I came over to Blue's side.

"We gotta go," I said. "With Mary."

"You are still alive," Blue said, acknowledging my existence.

I grin with a laugh.

"I got a few tricks up my sleeves," I said. "Come on Blue!"

Blue and I help  Mary up.

"There is a padlock behind the baby riders building for Raptor recovery," Blue said.

"Guide me there!" I said.

"Milady, how did you--" Blue starts to ask but I intervene.

"I will tell later!" I interject.

"Oh," Blue said. "Hold on, my fair maidens!"

I can really tell Blue has wanted to say that for a long time.